Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Opening a McDonalds at the 2012 Olympic site is a big mistake"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one, but he is talking about the olympics, the biggest sporting event ever.....

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      LOL so true bro! Food in the UK is on the poor side when I go on holiday I'm like a kid at a candy store lol. The food options in other countries amazing. Although I do love a good old fish and Chips on occasions
      i think your wrong ,food in london is really good! fast food is awful if thats what ur on about.. have you tried going to restaurants in Covent Garden, Clapham, Southbank, O2, Blackheath? if ur going for cheap food though at pubs and takeouts most of the time you will get what you pay for.

Comment

It's called having a choice.

Comment

i like those double quarter pounders

Comment

Micheal Phelps disagrees.

Comment

God, Khan. Just shutup and worry about your fight with Judah, before you get Presscotted again.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

Good one, but he is talking about the olympics, the biggest sporting event ever.....
                It's ok if I send the wrong message by constantly posting pics of me eating junk food on twitter, so I'm just going to publicly criticize the olympics!

Comment

Blasphemy. Mcdonalds is the GOAT!

Comment

He has a point but McDonalds has always had promotion of sports(especially Olympics). They don't say their food is healthy or anything, so to me it isn't a big deal. McDonalds has had huge deals with Micheal Jordan/Larry Bird, Tiger Woods, Usain Bolt, and pretty much any big name Olympic athlete from America. Basically anyone big over here, McDonalds put them in a commercial.

Comment

I'm lovin' it! (McDonalds, not Khan's opinion)

Comment

Working...
                      X