Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG's Power Respectable, But I Showed I Can Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelo has a strong mind. Even though GGG says Nelo has no power, Nelo is having none of it. Nelo thinks he hurt GGG.
    Traditionally if after receiving punches you do a chicken dance like Trever Berbick or hit the canvas after receiving punch. Those are the guidelines for hurting someone. But Nelo can see things that others didn't? Maybe a bit like Hayley joe Oswald in the sixth sense that little boy who saw dead people that others cant see.
    But Nelo has a strong mind and belief in himself. He don't trust you what you say. But that just frustrating as he didn't just go for the kill against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      He said it was his 1st fight at 160! He didnt say it eas his 1st fight at 160 or above... Pendejo aprende a leer para opinar con razon. Por gente pendeja como tu se rien de nuestra gente. Das lastima, mejor callate y no nos dejes en verguenza
      So what's up with his "I had to adjust comment." He already fought over 160. He said Golovkin's power isn't all that, so what's he crying about. Poor baby couldn't be a weight bully any more. Is that his adjustment???

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
        Canelo resorted to a retreat form of defense, making Golovkin's punches the more effective.
        Golovkin Co tinued to come forward, making Canelo punches less effective.
        In fact, I would say it was the opposite. Canelo may have landed more shots, but Golovkin's were more effective. And Golovkin was the aggressor and arguably the ring general.
        Unless someone is in complete denial that's the way any sane person would see the fight.

Comment

You’re absolutely right, Sweetpea is a legend. Just help me with your statement, it’s the same legend that beat Chavez Sr. in San Antonio but was robbed of that fight right? Just want clarification that it’s the same legend you’re referring to. I can admit it, I was there.
          Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Nothing wrong with that. Sweet pea is a legend

Comment

If the truth be known this whole crap about PEDs and Canelo is a set up to age GGG as long as possible! I do believe he is a cheater. What’s 6 months to a Mang in his Prime when considering the man you are fighting will separate yore mind from yore body?? Fact is he ducked GGG FOR AT LEAST 2 years. Now G is 36 .

GGG can get old after the fight but this fight is for legacy, breaking records and the Marbles!!!

Who has the best mind? GGG!

Buzzards ass talks about his survival NOT how he pressed GGG and had him nearly out or OUT , the LIAR RAN !

Who runs from an OLD MAN THAT CAN’T HURT NOBODY??

Answer: BIGASSRED

Comment

Whatever PED's you had in your system helped you to take Golovkin's punches and supposedly hurt him with your own. We'll see how things go this time, assuming the VADA testing has kept you honest.

Comment

He's training to run, no question. He's going to punch in flurries and he's going to run. And Golovkin will apply more pressure than last time and try to catch him. And if he catches him, it will come down to whether Canelo can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                  Canelo resorted to a retreat form of defense, making Golovkin's punches the more effective.
                  Golovkin Co tinued to come forward, making Canelo punches less effective.
                  In fact, I would say it was the opposite. Canelo may have landed more shots, but Golovkin's were more effective. And Golovkin was the aggressor and arguably the ring general.
                  I bet on GGG, but GGG was scared to throw punches while Canelo was on the ropes. GGG never had that issue with any other fighter. Abel and him talk about Canelo running, it's not Canelo's job to stand infront of GGG and allow him to punch him, even when Canelo backed into the ropes and was infront of GGG, GGG didn't do anything. GGG seemed scared to get countered by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Nothing wrong with that. Sweet pea is a legend
                    yeah, but Canelo is implying that heīs going to war and KO GGG and we know thatīs bull****, we know heīll be on his bike and trying to emulate whitaker all night, thatīs his best chance to win, if he stands and trades, heīs going night night.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                      He's training to run, no question. He's going to punch in flurries and he's going to run. And Golovkin will apply more pressure than last time and try to catch him. And if he catches him, it will come down to whether Canelo can take it.
                      I really don't see GGG applying more pressure. He and Abel can say all they want about doing that, but as soon as he gets countered by Canelo, he's going to end up like the first fight and be hesitant to throw as much. There's a reason why GGG wasn't attacking him while he had him on the ropes. I bet on GGG the first fight but gotta go with Canelo this time, Canelo could adjust and change his style while GGG can't. And I really can't stand Canelo but you can't bet with your heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X