• Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Top 10 Most Badass Elite Special Forces

DEVGRU > the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      DEVGRU > the rest

Well, not when it comes to Delta.

It’s more likely they’re “equal” in terms of effectiveness but I think Delta would be 1a to DEVGRUs 1b simply by default and availability of personnel.

I mean the rest of the “special forces” tend to be a little different.

Like you don’t use the SEALS for something you’d use the 75th RR and vice versa. Though they work together often, it’s different...line a little more blurred now though.

With that being said, it’s hard to argue with either. DEVGRU is the best of the frogmen. Delta picks from the best of everyone from every branch, including the frogmen.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Well, not when it comes to Delta.

It’s more likely they’re “equal” in terms of effectiveness but I think Delta would be 1a to DEVGRUs 1b simply by default and availability of personnel.

I mean the rest of the “special forces” tend to be a little different.

Like you don’t use the SEALS for something you’d use the 75th RR and vice versa. Though they work together often, it’s different...line a little more blurred now though.

With that being said, it’s hard to argue with either. DEVGRU is the best of the frogmen. Delta picks from the best of everyone from every branch, including the frogmen.
        Yeah I know, I'm just biased because I was technically in the Department of the Navy.

Hell, even the (Intelligence Support Activity) group can do it's own combat missions now. They used to just supply Intel.

That happened recently though in the War on Terror. Task Force Orange I believe.

Comment

Yeah I know, I'm just biased because I was technically in the Department of the Navy.

Hell, even the (Intelligence Support Activity) group can do it's own combat missions now. They used to just supply Intel.

That happened recently though in the War on Terror. Task Force Orange I believe.
          They’re essentially the Army’s CIA who themselves are some bad mother f uckers.

It’s always been bulls hit. They were seen as primarily dealing with intel gathering...despite a lot of those guys coming from “special forces”. We all know they’ve been doin direct action type work but theyre practically denied as an existence. Funny how they suddenly started being considered as a unit that did that type of work.

I mean honestly, I’ve known Raiders, Rangers, frogmen, green berets, PJs...but never an “operator” type from there.

You’ll see long tabbers or rangers or frogmen claim Delta...but ISA (if theyre even called that still?) is almost like a myth
          Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-16-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            They’re essentially the Army’s CIA who themselves are some bad mother f uckers.

It’s always been bulls hit. They were seen as primarily dealing with intel gathering...despite a lot of those guys coming from “special forces”. We all know they’ve been doin direct action type work but theyre practically denied as an existence. Funny how they suddenly started being considered as a unit that did that type of work.

I mean honestly, I’ve known Raiders, Rangers, frogmen, green berets, PJs...but never an “operator” type from there.

You’ll see long tabbers or rangers or frogmen claim Delta...but ISA (if theyre even called that still?) is almost like a myth
            Edit- this is the new School of the Americas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West...ty_Cooperation

"Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation" lol

They keep changing their name

You know about School of the Americas? They recentoy changed their name to
            Last edited by Beercules; 08-16-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

What about those guys Israel claimed never existed!

Comment

DEVGRU > the rest
                My people Jew .... we got special forces that make Muslim terrorist sh I et themselves..

Big secret... how to make men... kill their family... friends ... deny killing my people holocaust..

Kiisses I love you pvt gomer Pyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  My people Jew .... we got special forces that make Muslim terrorist sh I et themselves..

Big secret... how to make men... kill their family... friends ... deny killing my people holocaust..

Kiisses I love you pvt gomer Pyle.
                  I actually like the original better "Sword of Gideon" 1986 version better.

It shows that what certain men will do for their people, even if it goes unrecognized!

Comment

SAS are the best of the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X