No announcement yet.

Have any of your exes died already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    whats the backstory bro? how did they die? what age?
    One was in a wreck shortly out of HS. Theres a hangout up here with a road that winds up/down a mountain and they were drunk driving and drove off the cliff. Iirc like 3 people died. I don’t know the other 2. I’d say she was probably around 20-21

The other got hooked on drugs and I guess caught cancer and died a few years ago. I was a grade or two older so she was probably 36-37 when it happened.

I’m 41 now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      so she tried to hook up with u but you rejected her why? something must have been really wrong about her. I don't think most guys would turn down booty?

so why do you feel your dreams become true? have you had past examples of this actually happening?
      I was living at my parents house straight after school and she happened to be a neighbour and there was 1 house between our houses. She was an ok girl but the competition was a little stiff and my plate a little bit full.

My dreams do indeed come true and I have way too many dreams coming true. I am a Christian and God speaks to us in dreams sometimes to warn or prepare us for certain things. Often for things like death I have dreamt quiet a lot about it but I often pray and my relatives get saved from it. Later on I get a call even at 2am to say my brother was involved in an accident and taken to hospital and I will tell them not to worry as he will make a full recovery and they always do. Before I knew what to do I would dream about death and then someone would pass on within a week but now I always pray and get victory.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        One was in a wreck shortly out of HS. Theres a hangout up here with a road that winds up/down a mountain and they were drunk driving and drove off the cliff. Iirc like 3 people died. I don’t know the other 2. I’d say she was probably around 20-21

The other got hooked on drugs and I guess caught cancer and died a few years ago. I was a grade or two older so she was probably 36-37 when it happened.

I’m 41 now.
        Thats crazy man but I always wanted to go to a make out spot like up on a mountain as kid, always saw that in movies and tv shows lol. The places I lived didn't really have mountains or big hills. So the only cool make out spots I had were empty parking lots and the beach.

Both always got c*cked blocked by police coming around and ruining things.

the only people I know who died on the younger side from cancer were people who smoked heavily and drank heavily.

I knew this one DJ who got all the hottest chicks and just partied like every weekend. smoke like a chimney drank like water didnt sleep stayed up all night and his body finally gave out, he caught the C in his late 30's and died a few years ago.

It would be so hard to stop that lifestyle because he was getting paid a ton by the big hip hop station here in LA to do all kinds of parties so he had free endless drinks and all the hottest chicks in LA were his groupies so it was nonstop party mode for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          I was living at my parents house straight after school and she happened to be a neighbour and there was 1 house between our houses. She was an ok girl but the competition was a little stiff and my plate a little bit full.

My dreams do indeed come true and I have way too many dreams coming true. I am a Christian and God speaks to us in dreams sometimes to warn or prepare us for certain things. Often for things like death I have dreamt quiet a lot about it but I often pray and my relatives get saved from it. Later on I get a call even at 2am to say my brother was involved in an accident and taken to hospital and I will tell them not to worry as he will make a full recovery and they always do. Before I knew what to do I would dream about death and then someone would pass on within a week but now I always pray and get victory.
          Yeah if she lived that close to you that could of been mad drama. I think if you got a girl living that close to you, you gotta do a FWB type of thing instead, that way you can date new chicks and there won't be any beef or drama.

I don't know about dreams being warnings from God. I had some messed up crazy dreams and I'd tell the people who was in them what happened and they either just laughed or thought I was nuts.

Comment

Working...
          X