Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Will Be Tougher Fight For Me Than People Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will probably be tougher than people think. That being said, who knows how Fury will look off the gear. Also, let us not forget that Fury got dropped by Steve Cunningham. If Deontay touches him, it could very well be lights out. I'm just happy this fight looks like it's getting made.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Since in your opinion fury will most likely win, how much credit does wilder deserve if he pulls off the victory?
      none, this is not 2014 Fury, it is a washed up 2018 version with 275 thousand miles.

Comment

I believe he is the best British heavyweight and be a very difficult for Wilder

Comment

It'll be tougher than I think?

So it will take you all the way to round 2 to finally sleep him?

If Cunningham, powerhouse that he is, can knock down Fury....then you may just kill him.

And no....no one is fooled by you fighting a guy with one fight in 2 years, who is coming off of being a junkie, and has a history of mental breakdowns.

Comment

If Fury looked good then I would agree but the way he looked wilder wins. Now fury has another fight so let’s see what he looks like then. Keep in mind fighter get up for big names fury is fighting bums so maybe he isn’t taking them seriously. If the fury that beat klit shows up, wilder will have some issues

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Since in your opinion fury will most likely win, how much credit does wilder deserve if he pulls off the victory?
              Depends what weight Fury is .

I have have Fury at ranked 2 , even if hes a year away from actually being on point a Wilder win against him is arguably his best win but we wont know that until Fury steps in the actual ring bc fighting Pianeta will tell us little .

Im basing a Fury win on the only thing which is his training vids bc if he remotely resembles that in the actual fight , Wilder is going to have extreme difficulties and 5 months for a seasoned fighter is a long time to cut off another 15 pounds or whatever he has too .

Wilder will be facing a still rusty Fury thats just a fact but its not reality to not give him credit bc Fury is still a top guy , unless we get a B.S Wilder favorable Judging which is a possibility and Vegas WANTS that Joshua fight bc it generates WAY more money .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

birdlegs is gonna be there we all know Tyson Fury will be there in belfast what i really want to know is will "fast eddie" and the underwearsalesman show there sheepish faces somehow i doubt it

Comment

Fury is in questionable shape and Cunningham floored him, I can't see how he can possibly last 12 rounds against a puncher like Wilder who is in peak condition, unless he NEVER gets hit.

Wilder is actually the underdog with some British bookmakers! You can somehow get 6/5 on Wilder at Ladbrokes.
                  But I have to say, as a Wilder fan that makes me nervous. Most of the time when bookies have what I think are ridiculous odds, the bookies are right (Mayweather-McGregor being a recent exception). Granted these odds are from UK shops. I'll be curious to see opening lines in Vegas/Jersey/etc. once the fight is announced.

Comment

Fury by any means is not a chiseled athlete, but I'll tell you this. The man is the best boxer in the Heavyweight Division he has the lightest feet, best faints and quickest reflexes.
                    Most of the UK boxing fans despise and hate Tyson Fury but check it out, he has a lot of love from the American public because he is real and he ain't afraid to speak his mind.
                    The only man out there that has a chance of out boxing and beating Wilder is Tyson Fury. Wilder will knockout AJ and Tyson Fury will outbox him worse than he did Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Depends what weight Fury is .

I have have Fury at ranked 2 , even if hes a year away from actually being on point a Wilder win against him is arguably his best win but we wont know that until Fury steps in the actual ring bc fighting Pianeta will tell us little .

Im basing a Fury win on the only thing which is his training vids bc if he remotely resembles that in the actual fight , Wilder is going to have extreme difficulties and 5 months for a seasoned fighter is a long time to cut off another 15 pounds or whatever he has too .

Wilder will be facing a still rusty Fury thats just a fact but its not reality to not give him credit bc Fury is still a top guy , unless we get a B.S Wilder favorable Judging which is a possibility and Vegas WANTS that Joshua fight bc it generates WAY more money .

Fair and honest assessment. Let’s put a pin in this topic and we can pick it back up Saturday after the fury fight

Comment

Working...
                      X