Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Derevyanchenko: Trainer Caught in Middle of Fight Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys are getting old and need to fight more..

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      You're quoting a vid from a channel who actually has a vid where supposedly they show "How Pacquiao beat Mayweather".....................no more comments.
      Probably because Pacquiao did beat
      Mayweather.

Comment

Once the belt was made vacant, the sanctioning body ordered Jacobs and Derevyanchenko to collide for the vacant belt.

They both share the same advisers in Al Haymon and Keith Connolly.

But, it's Rozier who finds himself in a very awkward position as he's close with both boxers.

If the fight comes down, Rozier made it clear - ''If the fight does happen, I will be working my son's corner - Daniel Jacobs. We've been together since he was 14 years old and that his truly my ephemeral son and that's just the way it will be with anything or anyone involved with fights against anybody in the middleweight division. I'm always with my son." - Andre Rozier

Somebody tried to tell me that Danny Jacobs left Al Haymon! You know who you are!!! MAN UP!!!

To Brother Andre, tell your son to fight Murata! Go get that paper in Tokoyo! That way, he won't have to fight your nephew, and break up the family! If not Murata, go snatch that belt from Zurdo! He's ripe for the picking!

Comment

If Jacobs can get derv to the later rounds I believe he can win, his last fight was a 6 rounder and he is very very inactive.

Derv is a good fighter but his career isn’t going anywhere. Doesn’t speak good English, have the look required to be a star and fights once a year and they are 6 rounders.....

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            GTFOH! GGG landed 231 to Jacobs 175 at 37.6% to Jacobs 32.3%

I'd show it this way: Jacobs' jabs landed= 175, GGG's jabs landed = 231: 175/231 = 0.7575 or not quite 76%. Meaning that Jacobs only landed 76% of the jabs that GGG landed. A little better than 3/4.
            Or, GGG landed 231 jabs and Jacobs landed 175 jabs, so 231/175 = 1.32, GGG landed or almost one and one-third jabs to Jacobs one jab. Maybe this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Is this really what the IBF stripped GGG for? More confusion. They can't even get the fight they ordered together. They must be feeling like some real dumazzes at this point.

IMO D-Chenko needed at least 2 more fights before he was ready for GGG and now they want him to fight his stablemate for peanuts and its becoming increasing clear these 2 really don't want to fight each other...

Careful what you wish for.....

They stripped pussie g because he is a fraud and chose to face bum ass retired Vanes who lost his last fight, was moving up in weight and nobody was checking for. D-Chenko and Andrade both asked to fill in for Canelo.

pussie g did what pussie g does best and chose a fuucking bum to fight. I'm not trying to hear no excuses. If he had time to fight bum ass Vanes on May 5th he had time to fight D-Chenko or Andrade. He is a bytch so the IBF did the right thing and took that belt off his hoe ass.

He was willing to give up his WBC belt had the Canelo fight not went through as well to avoid Charlo. He is a straight bytch. I wish he had heart to fight a Charlo for once get his head knocked off and be done with this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Yeah and we are supposed to believe Derev would fight G on short notice.
                pussie g was too scared to call his bluff. That's the person you look up to? pussie g is a straight bytch. Was about to give his WBC belt up also to duck Charlo.

IBF did the right thing. I applaud them for stripping that pussie for fighting bum ass Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  pussie g was too scared to call his bluff. That's the person you look up to? pussie g is a straight bytch. Was about to give his WBC belt up also to duck Charlo.

IBF did the right thing. I applaud them for stripping that pussie for fighting bum ass Vanes.
                  look at this ***** made phaggot talking the talk but you won't walk the walk. you're poptart sweetheart you soft in the middle. I know you definitely don't have that same energy in real life you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

I don't have a problem with him being stripped either. Those are the rules in their organization and fighters have to abide by them.

Comment

That's a good solution Eco 1. I needed that one to get a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X