Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

?? Memorabilia, Help Retired Champs question...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d probably donate but not buy anything, I got too many things already.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      So would I like to see permission its a great cause and to take it a step further how about Boxing Scene having a page where members can donate a dollar or two if they wish,,,,,, be a good public image for this web site !
      Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      You know, u might be on to something HUGE here, my man!! I am going to message BigPoppa right now
      Yea this is solid. Be like a Patreon for boxing. Hell man I'm not sure of the exact rules of Patreon BUT I think in theory you could do this now on the boxers behalf or at least with them co-signing it along ith you.

People only do GoFundMe stuff in boxing usually so its just a one time deal. But Patreon would allow a guy to get $1, $2, $5 or w/e taken out of his account that month in support of the boxer. I imagine you could get some guys get a nice segment of monthly nut coming in on people for this, hopefully on the up & up.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Definitely for Benitez but couldn't care less for McClellan.

I'm gonna be back in Puerto Rico either later this year or early next. I want to see if I can interview Gomez and Tito and visit Benitez. He lives in Carolina right? I usually stay in Condado.
        HEADS UP: Wilfred is in Chicago now for some treatment and he is expected to be there for quite some time.

On that note I have a Boxing Hall of Fame hat signed by Junior Jones, Mark Breland, Michael Spinks, Iran Barkley, Bobby Czyz, Kelly Pavlick, Marlon Starling, Steve Smoger, Jesse Vargas, Reggie Johnson AND Evander Holyfield, $250 dollars gets it to your door (unless, of course, someone outbids that before I send it)

Comment

HEADS UP: Wilfred is in Chicago now for some treatment and he is expected to be there for quite some time.

On that note I have a Boxing Hall of Fame hat signed by Junior Jones, Mark Breland, Michael Spinks, Iran Barkley, Bobby Czyz, Kelly Pavlick, Marlon Starling, Steve Smoger, Jesse Vargas, Reggie Johnson AND Evander Holyfield, $250 dollars gets it to your door (unless, of course, someone outbids that before I send it)
          Do you have pictures of all the items you are selling? I'd really like to get in on some of this memoribilia

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Do you have pictures of all the items you are selling? I'd really like to get in on some of this memoribilia
            I have a lot of stuff...can u tell me how to post the pictures here? Ill put them up...I have the signed hat right next to me as we speak

Comment

I have a lot of stuff...can u tell me how to post the pictures here? Ill put them up...I have the signed hat right next to me as we speak
              You'll have to upload them to a site like Imgur and take the link they give you for the picture and place it in the add image button you see at the top when you are responding to posts.

Comment

You'll have to upload them to a site like Imgur and take the link they give you for the picture and place it in the add image button you see at the top when you are responding to posts.
                Better plan: Email me @ ICEJOHNSCULLY@aol.com and I will send you photos of what I have.

Comment

Better plan: Email me @ ICEJOHNSCULLY@aol.com and I will send you photos of what I have.
                  Will do sir

Comment

Sorry its been a while but Ive been really tied up...but let me say that I recently put together two items that I am selling for charity...probably the two best items I have in my possession...1 is a "Roy Jones Jr. 2X World Champ" hat that I had him sign for me in June and the other is an item I had a bunch of guys sign including Mark Breland, Junior Jones, Kelly Pavlik, Iran Barkley, Vinny Paz and Evander Holyfield...others, too, I just dont have it in front of me right now

Comment

Sorry its been a while but Ive been really tied up...but let me say that I recently put together two items that I am selling for charity...probably the two best items I have in my possession...1 is a "Roy Jones Jr. 2X World Champ" hat that I had him sign for me in June and the other is an item I had a bunch of guys sign including Mark Breland, Junior Jones, Kelly Pavlik, Iran Barkley, Vinny Paz and Evander Holyfield...others, too, I just dont have it in front of me right now
                      Nice. I emailed you so you can send pics of the memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                      X