Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, John Molina Agree To Fight on December 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    I wouldn't get my hopes up unless the $ right for both sides, but maybe they put some good mid range fights where's there's not much invested in their fighters

When was the last time Arum wanted to share a piece of the pie when it's lucrative . Mannys whole career since he blew up was in house until a Maywesther fight became so lucrative that even as a B side they made off like Bandits

But it's still a good sign because you have the 2 biggest forces in the sport making fights
    We also have to point out that this isn't just about Haymon-Arum. Supposedly Haymon and HBO were in bad terms but seems like HBO is allowing Haymon on their network. Let's see if the trend continues for bigger fights/names.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      We also have to point out that this isn't just about Haymon-Arum. Supposedly Haymon and HBO were in bad terms but seems like HBO is allowing Haymon on their network. Let's see if the trend continues for bigger fights/names.
      Yeah so far it seems HBo will reluctantly use Haymon fighters if their the B-side with no real chance ( Wade, Khan,Molina )

The thing I've noticed is that those B-sides get compensated very well when they do go over to HBo ( Wade made 500k, Khan supposedly got a huge payday ) so I'm sure Haymon doesn't mind taking resources from a already limited HBo budget, that's less $ they can put towards their guys and schedule.

We'll see if they allow bigger Haymon names on HBo, Maybe the Gennady /Jacobs fight goes down. But with the announcement made a couple days ago with all the PBC dates I would think HBo needs Haymon more then Haymon needs HBo.

Comment

That's...not a good fight. But coming off the Postol win it's okay. Molina is used as an actual big fight opponent these days, I can't complain when Crawford uses him as the in-between before a better fight.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, John Molina Agree To Fight on December 10

As BoxingScene.com reported a few days ago, there were rumblings of a showdown between WBO/WBC junior welterweight Terence Crawford and hard-punching John Molina. Both fighters have now agreed to terms, for a showdown on December 10th from the CenturyLink Center in Crawford's hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. HBO will televise the contest.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

stoppage for Crawford

Comment

Thanks to al haymon..... Fuk jim "woman beater" lampley, dan " twinkie man" rafael and steve "grader face" kimchi......

Comment

A bull**** matchup with compared to a possible competitive matchup against Felix Diaz.

Comment

Looks like HBO can go **** itself on the 10th. Good thing for Showtime.

Comment

Damn was hoping for Diaz to get fight would of been a lot better but oh well it's an ok fight coming off unification

Comment

Weak, weak fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X