Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Top Rank picked Bradley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like what broner said when he was figthing khabib "I don't even know who the guy is! they just told me to fight him."

Comment

The buck stops at Pacquiao, no question. He signed up with giving too much power to Arum. That's reality. Bob would have sued him if he picked outside of that arrangement like picking Broner.

Who are we kidding? Arum's pick only boils down to either Bradley or Crawford. There's no way he'd allow the loot go in many different directions such as picking Khan.

He picked Bradley because he's the promoter king of rematches, trilogies, quadrologies. It's simple math to Arum. He doesn't have to spend too much money in contrast to promoting a virtually unknown Crawford.

Which is exactly why promoters exist. Promote, promote, promote. Good promoters can sell even the most boring, dryest entertainer, boxer, etc. How many times have you felt compelled watching a show, which turned out to be crap, because of excellent promotion?
      Last edited by brettWall; 01-12-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Well no shit, dude.

Comment

I Allways Tought that Bob would want Pacquiao to fight Crawford and hope that Crawford gets the win so that he can be his new star now that Pacquiao is pretty much out the door...

Comment

Manny pac,,, showing again how stupid he is...

The guy is a major cash cow, but unlike Oscar, floyd, Cotto, he is too dumb to take control of his career and let's daddy Bob arum run his life

Great fighter, idiot business man, and I feel sorry for the population that he is a political leader for.. Dude can't even run his career, let alone a country

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Manny pac,,, showing again how stupid he is...

The guy is a major cash cow, but unlike Oscar, floyd, Cotto, he is too dumb to take control of his career and let's daddy Bob arum run his life

Great fighter, idiot business man, and I feel sorry for the population that he is a political leader for.. Dude can't even run his career, let alone a country
              pac winning the presidency in the Philippines is like Floyd winning a spelling bee, it is very unlikely. it is very ignorant to think esp that he lost for mayor chair right after the delahoya fight , that's just American ignorance as usual and im American. get your **** together people, our ignorance is why people from other nations hate us

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                pac winning the presidency in the Philippines is like Floyd winning a spelling bee, it is very unlikely. it is very ignorant to think esp that he lost for mayor chair right after the delahoya fight , that's just American ignorance as usual and im American. get your **** together people, our ignorance is why people from other nations hate us
                Is the dude any idiot? Yes

Has he been voted to public office? Yes

I feel bad for those people

Comment

Arum is mannys pimp, he'll do whatever he says and give him 80% of the money

Comment

Pacquiao: "Arf, Arf, Arf!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      How many times have you felt compelled watching a show, which turned out to be crap, because of excellent promotion?
                      Half of Ronda Rousey's fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X