Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Top Rank picked Bradley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I think Tim is the toughest fight. Crawford is an unknown at that weight and that level. Bradley is one of the best of this generation period, both previous fights were pretty good fights aesthetically. Don't know what all the crying is about.

Like everyone else I am excited to see what Crawford can achieve, but putting him in with Pacquiao - even a faded version is jumping a step.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      That's NOT what he OR Manny said just over a week ago.
      Whatever you say bro. I hate rematches. I would have preferred Crawford or Khan. He picks Crawford or Khan and you'll say they're garbage, he avoiding Bradley doe, rinse and repeat. Who are we kidding?

Comment

Man I'm getting sick and tired of manny a grown man who whoops ass for a living just lying down getting F!!!ed by bob arum.

Say what you want about mayweather but he stuck up for himself and became 10x richer because of it.... Floyd has been warning manny about bob for over 6 years now.

Manny should not be getting treated the way he is at this point in the game.

Comment

Rappler... Sounds legit...

Comment

No ****..........

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Whatever you say bro. I hate rematches. I would have preferred Crawford or Khan. He picks Crawford or Khan and you'll say they're garbage, he avoiding Bradley doe, rinse and repeat. Who are we kidding?
              You hate rematches?

I don't know you from Adam and I can almost 100% be sure that you watched, with excitement, all rematches from

Lewis/Rahman
              Tyson/Holyfield
              Leonard/Duran
              Gatti/Ward
              Morales/Barrera
              Pacquiao/Marquez
              Jones/Tarver
              De La Hoya/Chavez
              De La Hoya/Mosley
              Rios/Alvarado

You're a Bradley hater, period. That's cool, your business. Don't blame it on "rematches".

I already broke it down.

Crawford's fought NOBODY but a ill-prepared Gamboa who by the way rocked Crawford way too many times. Crawford isn't ready yet and his resume is not impressive. Just like Errol Spence. Potential, not ready for big times yet.

Khan got sparked by Prescott; sparked by Danny Garcia; ducks Kell Brook, gets exposed by Chris MF'n Algieri, went the distance with Luis "Quitter" Collazo, almost went the distance with Malignaggi of all people, and got gifted against Barrera. He's done NOTHING to deserve that fight and you know it. Now maybe you want to see him laid up in the corner asleep again, I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Arum already admitted he's the one who picked Bradley. Recent articles here indicated he's justifying the pick, such as cable companies approving the fight, Ted Atlas would bring something new, etc. How would you expect Pacquiao, or any boxer for that matter, to care about such mundane things?

What's the point?
                Matt Damon

Comment

This is why I dislike manny

He chooses to be dumb by not caring about anything regarding his career

Comment

That ain't no surprise. TR does what TR does. If they really wanted a better financial deal they could had gone with Amir and get more international money.

But Bradley is a TR fighter so there you have it.

Comment

you just cant trust what an uber religious politician say these days, or any day.

they are very untrustworthy people.

manny hiding behind arum again.

this tells me floyd v manny 2 is still happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X