No announcement yet.

Has Dwyer Finally Gone Senile?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Dwyer Finally Gone Senile?

Dwyer finally jumps the shark once and for all?

He has said some of the following things this past week alone:

1. Antonio Tarver would annihilate Wlad Klitschko and Deontay Wilder. Not prime for prime, right now. At heavyweight.

2. Tyson Fury would annihilate Wladimir Klitschko easily and Klitschko only has a small puncher's chance.

3. Terrence Crawford would easily outbox and defeat Floyd Mayweather right now.

4. Leo Santacruz would blow out Rigondeaux

5. Timothy Bradley would defeat Golovkin at 160. (this one is unconfirmed, I can't find the video where I thought he said this. Can anyone confirm if he said something along these lines recently?)

-----intermission, I'm laughing too hard I can't type anymore, one moment have to take a quick break---------------------------

6. James Degale is the greatest inside fighter in all of boxing and is a top 5 p4p.

7. Kell Brook is Dwyer's #2 p4p fighter on earth, would easily defeat Amir Khan.

I don't even know why you guys cared about his picks in the first place. Only difference between him and the nerds on here is he shows his face

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post

1. Antonio Tarver would annihilate Wlad Klitschko and Deontay Wilder. Not prime for prime, right now. At heavyweight.

He must have been a big Tarver fan back in the day. I don't know what else would compel him to say something like that.

2. Tyson Fury would annihilate Wladimir Klitschko easily and Klitschko only has a small puncher's chance.
      His statement is an exaggeration, but I actually believe Fury can win that fight.

7. Kell Brook is Dwyer's #2 p4p fighter on earth, would easily defeat Amir Khan.
      Brook is not that high, but he is in the top 10. And he would beat Khan.

Comment

He said Anthony Mundine is the only person that can defeat Mayweather. That's all you need to know about Dwyer.

Comment

The guy is genuinely ill.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            He said Anthony Mundine is the only person that can defeat Mayweather. That's all you need to know about Dwyer.

Comment

I actually agree with #2 and #3, #7 is right that Brook would whoop Khan, but I would only consider him p4p #2 if he beat Khan, Thurman, and Garcia.

Comment

He said the Mundine thing before Clottey-Mundine I think, which was crazy enough. Went back to look for the video, but I found another video after the fight. He's still saying it!

"I believe one of the absolute best fights that can be made in the sport right now, just from a chess match, boxing intrigue, and legacy perspective, is Floyd Mayweather vs Anthony Mundine at 154 pounds."
                @3:50

Comment

The guy has been saying the most outrageous things for years now.

He's PorterIsFuture in the form of a YouTube channel.

Comment

This guy represented Andre Ward in one of his cases vs. Goosen Tutor.

He also reads of a computer screen for his YouTube videos.

Comment

Working...
                    X