No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas' comments on Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie Vargas' comments on Memo

Just curious if anyone who wasn't already putting an asterisk next to Pacquiao/Marquez 4 due to the involvement of Memo Heredia has changed his mind about this issue?...Based on Vargas saying that Memo was trying to get him to use PEDs.

https://twitter.com/Gabriel_Montoya/...66071176941568

Truth is, I would use PEDs myself if I was a fighter. I would hire both Ariza and Memo. I'd want to be a 100% going into a fight. It's either your life or my life homey. So that's all I have to say.

Comment

Yea,Yea according to Pacquiao fans he is undefeated....an excuse for all 6 loses

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Yea,Yea according to Pacquiao fans he is undefeated....an excuse for all 6 loses
        Well he lost to Floyd. Floyd's dad was basically calling him a ***** the whole fight, but a win's a win I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Truth is, I would use PEDs myself if I was a fighter. I would hire both Ariza and Memo. I'd want to be a 100% going into a fight. It's either your life or my life homey. So that's all I have to say.
          Man give up the act,you posted a video of yourself at the Mayweather gym,you are not Puerto Rican nor tough,you didnt talk none of that mess you talk to Roger and backed up when he approached you..Just be normal damn

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
            Well he lost to Floyd. Floyd's dad was basically calling him a ***** the whole fight, but a win's a win I guess.
            No his father simply said"you know they favor him" which is 100 percent true..just lighting a fire under his ass

Comment

No his father simply said"you know they favor him" which is 100 percent true..just lighting a fire under his ass
              He did say that...but he also said "I don't know what's wrong with you man" ..."You're scared" a bunch of times.

Comment

Rightly or wrongly, i think anyone who has worked with Memo is going to have asterisk of sorts attatched to them. He's a shady character.

Comment

The thing with Memo is, yeah he has cheated in the past. BUT he does have a very vast knowledge of sports science and the human body, so he CAN properly condition a fighter the fair way. Is he giving fighters PED? Who knows. I'm not with the speculation, without a positive test, I just let things be

Comment

Lol Floyd Sr. had me dying the whole fight! In the 11th "Floyd Mayweather losing man... think about it". Floyd's reaction to that was priceless.

Comment

Working...
                    X