Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like To See Wilder vs Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be interesting but Wilder is still a prospect so the main thing I want to watch him get better the quicker a guy moves generally the less they improve (the good old disease of me).

So win or lose Wilder likely loses in that fight because he will think he made it if he wins thus likely doesn't continue to hone his craft which he sorely needs.

In 12 months perhaps

Comment

Would love to see the fight. I think they're friends or something b/c arreola said he's not interested in fighting him. That or he doesn't respect his record.

I think Arreola kos him early. Wilder would have to land a nasty bomb to ko arreola, he seems to have a decent chin.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        aren't they both Al Haymon fighters?
        I'm not sure if Wilder's affiliated with Al Haymon. His promoter is GBP and his manager is Jay Deas

Also, it wouldn't matter if they were both advised by Al Haymon - although it does look like a 'conflict of interest.'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm not sure if Wilder's affiliated with Al Haymon. His promoter is GBP and his manager is Jay Deas

Also, it wouldn't matter if they were both advised by Al Haymon - although it does look like a 'conflict of interest.'

well, i mean if Haymon was willing to make Lucas-Danny, i dont see him being a roadblock...it might be a positive if they were both Haymon fighters

Comment

Yes I would love to see Wilder Ice that *******

Comment

I would like to see Wilder against anyone with a pulse. However, I have feeling that he will fight two more stiffs before he gets in the ring with someone the caliber of Arreola. I honestly believe Wilder's team is waiting on the Klitschkos to retire before they put him on the championship path.

Comment

I still want to see Wilder have his rematch with Left Hook Tua.

The first fight was very interesting. Tua even knocked him down 42 seconds in

Comment

Arreola can take a punch so I see him stopping Chicken legs cause fighting 1 to 4 rounds doesn't prepare you to fight 12

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    I still want to see Wilder have his rematch with Left Hook Tua.

The first fight was very interesting. Tua even knocked him down 42 seconds in

Tua was weight drained in that fight...notice they wont even mention a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Tua was weight drained in that fight...notice they wont even mention a rematch?
                      Yeah I know. It is all politics. You could see how immobile he was from over training.

Comment

Working...
                      X