Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Fury Is heavy underdog

Fury has the reach and physical adavantage-check

Fury has better output-check

Fury been in with better heavyweights externally from Klitscko=check

Fury has weakness and that's he tries to entertain, and if he performs like he did against Cunningham then he will struggle.

But as another poster told me, his uncle calms him down, if he fights like he did against Kevin Johnson, then Haye is losing by points or late stoppage. its all in whether Fury keeps his concentration, and ive got a funny feeling he will.
    Haye is the hardest hitting HW after Wlad right now. Fury is easy to hit and his chin doesn't seem too solid, if getting dropped by Cunningham is any indication. You do the math.

Comment

I agree that Haye struggled with taller man but unlike Valuev Fury has very suspected chin, and unlike Wlad he's slooooow and has poor defence. Plus he also struggled with shorter, fast fighters. Also he is vulnerable to right overhand and Haye's right haymaker is one of the hardest punch in HW.

Also, I don't know why people keep bringing Kevin Johnson, sure he has known hame and very good decent but that's it. He's made for taller guys, against Vitali he only wanted to survive, the same thing with Fury.

Unless Haye really rusted and suddenly got old during his year lay off, he will knock Fury out.

Comment

Haye is the hardest hitting HW after Wlad right now. Fury is easy to hit and his chin doesn't seem too solid, if getting dropped by Cunningham is any indication. You do the math.
        I dont know, Wilder, Price and even Sprott stopped Audley more impressivley than Haye but I do think Hayes power will cause Tyson problems.

Twice Ive seen Tyson box smartly. Once vs Rogan and once vs Johnson so he can stick to a gameplan but every other time its been a sloppy performance where he lets his heart rule his head. Its not the one horse race people are expecting but I do make Haye favourite, just may take Fury longer to make that mistake which will cost him the fight.

Comment

Fury hasn't faced guy with the speed, power, footwork and timing of Haye. Fury also has been dropped and is vulnerable to it. Only issue on haye's side, he fights scared VS Big guys and has stamina issues.

Comment

I don't know where this Haye's struggles with bigman logic as come from. He clearly beat Valuev. He never got hit once during the fight even if the fight itself was boring as hell. Even though he lost to Wlad he still did better than most other fighters have.

Fury has no chin he has been knocked down on numerous occasions, never fought a genuine HW fighter with power or speed. Is fairly slow and not that smart inside or outside the ring he has no advantage over Haye apart from size assuming the ref is better than his last fight where Fury hugged his way to victory it is almost as big of mismatch as Audley vs Haye. Ends like Enzo vs Haye remember when everybody thought Enzo was a good fighter as well.

Comment

I think furys smart enough to know how dangerous haye is to him and he will try to fight smart in the early rounds, either by keeping his distant and snapping his jab quicker than hes done so before or he may try to just smother haye. Hayes gonna take this in less than 3 rounds, cant see how people are comparing fury to wlad and valuev. Fury does not have the chin or power of valuev and no way near the boxing ability or speed of Wlad. He has a glass jaw and theres a good chance he will be out cold in the first round, he would have to pull of something amazing to win this

Comment

Considering the problems Cunningham gave Fury... no way can I see Tyson winning.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  My initial - non analysis - view is that Haye wins whenever he wants.

Then the over analysis version of me crept in & said Haye fights defensively against tall fighters. He boxed very well against Valuev but got surprised by the boxing ability of Wladimir.

I partially agree with the poster that said that Haye early/Fury late but Haye will still be dangerous all the way through but the longer it goes the better it suits Fury.

But the Cunningham knock down of Fury is troubling. Haye hits 1,547 times harder.
                  I think Fury learned from the Cunningham fight and will have his most technically sound fight against Haye and will be in the best shape of his life. Fury presents too many problems for Haye if he comes in with a good gameplan and sticks to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I think Fury learned from the Cunningham fight and will have his most technically sound fight against Haye and will be in the best shape of his life. Fury presents too many problems for Haye if he comes in with a good gameplan and sticks to it.
                    He has been knocked down before cunningham in exactly the same way by the right hand and will be caught again! Hayes probably one of the worst heavyweights he can choose at this point. Only thing hes got going for him is size and heart. Hes good to watch, shame this fight will probably end his career

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                      I dont know, Wilder, Price and even Sprott stopped Audley more impressivley than Haye but I do think Hayes power will cause Tyson problems.

Twice Ive seen Tyson box smartly. Once vs Rogan and once vs Johnson so he can stick to a gameplan but every other time its been a sloppy performance where he lets his heart rule his head. Its not the one horse race people are expecting but I do make Haye favourite, just may take Fury longer to make that mistake which will cost him the fight.
                      We all know why Haye didn't stop Audley earlier. Haye stopped Chisora brutally, and Chisora went the distance with Vitali and has a solid chin.

Fury is getting KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X