Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best knockout of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of the ones mentioned are the best for this thread's question. One that wasn't mentioned that comes to mind was the dramatic knockout of Simon Brown by Vincent Pettway. Though perhaps not on the level of many of those mentioned, the knockout was devastating(and somewhat sad) and came during a fight that was pretty exciting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Many of the ones mentioned are the best for this thread's question. One that wasn't mentioned that comes to mind was the dramatic knockout of Simon Brown by Vincent Pettway. Though perhaps not on the level of many of those mentioned, the knockout was devastating(and somewhat sad) and came during a fight that was pretty exciting as well.

That fight was brought up by Joseph a few posts ago. It sure was an unforgettable KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

That fight was brought up by Joseph a few posts ago. It sure was an unforgettable KO.
        I see now it was mentioned, don't know how I missed it.

After watching Brown rise through the ranks it was hard for me to see him go that way. I guess I can say this about alot of fighters though. Probably one reason I try not to get attached so much to fighters, after seeing so many rise and fall(as they all eventually do). It is easier just watching and not getting so attached.

Comment

Working...
        X