Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

The credit he deserves for the game plan and overall great job he has done with Timmy B...

n also timmy with injuries, a close fight but pacman won, i wanted timmy to win n happy for him jus like when pacman defeated barrera in his coming out party, i cant belive all the drama around it there has been worst, its just that this pacfans are jus pacfans n are not really boxing fans

Comment

The game plan led to a clear loss

Why would he get credit?

Comment

for what , lying to tim he won the fight?

youre way too easy to give credit it seems

Comment

You kidding me? Bradley lost that fight in 99% of the world's eyes (Bradley didn't even fight the way he should have until Pacquiao dramatically let off the gas) and he also did a pretty **** job in the corner. All I heard was "we're in this ****in' fight, forget about your ****in' foot, I know you injured your ****in' foot baby but come on, blah blah blah". Hardly any strategy.

Comment

Suppose we should give Nazim credit for Mosley's losing effort vs Pac too?

Comment

I was rooting for Bradley in the this fight and wanted him to take it BUT no way in hell did he deserve that W. No way.

Comment

For what? cmon man. he didnt do what pacquiao did to barrera in his first outing. he didnt even do enough for people to consider him the new champion.

Comment

To the trainer of Mike Jones, good job of avoiding getting KO at the first half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    The game plan led to a clear loss

Why would he get credit?
                    BWAHAHA!!! I'll give him a pass for thinking Bradley won are his ****ed up eyes, no way he can see anything clearly. Probably why Bradley throws such wide ass punches, trainer thinks they're straight.

Comment

Working...
                    X