Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: if peterson doesnt get licenced, the card is off and khan fights later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: if peterson doesnt get licenced, the card is off and khan fights later

ichael, Doug or Lem ‏ @ringmagazine

Lem: Keith Kizer: "I have been informed by Golden Boy Promotions that if Mr. Peterson does not get licensed..." #boxing
    Michael, Doug or Lem ‏ @ringmagazine

Lem: "..by commission for May 19, that the fight card in its entirety will be called off..." #boxing
    Lem: "...and that Mr. Khan will be looking for a new opponent to fiight sometime..." #boxing

Lem: "later in the year at the Mandalay Bay Hotel." #boxing

I know Peterson and Broner are good friends but I wonder what their relationship will be like if Peterson costs Broner a payday.

Comment

lol, ye i wonder if he has commented on the situation, damn all those people who were going over must be pisseed.

Comment

Well Broner - Sykes was a **** fight anyway that shouldn't have been made in the first place.

But i was really looking forward to khan- Peterson 2. Very unfortunate situation. Especially for alk the fans that booked flight and hotel reservations hoping to see a good fight.

Comment

So, if the comission give him his license then the fight is on?

So Golden Boy won't be calling the fight off if he keeps it, I assume.

Comment

What are we going to do if we don't get to see Broner/Sykes?!?!?!????

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
              Lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                So, if the comission give him his license then the fight is on?

So Golden Boy won't be calling the fight off if he keeps it, I assume.
                Basically it would be still on unless Khan doesn't want too fight but i cant see them explaining away this so in all likelyhood it will be called off

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
                  LMAO

Comment

This is such a bummer, been through this with Baseball / Football in America with the PED's . Hope Boxing get a comission or something to start testing everyone!

Rios ve Gamboa (not PED related) Fail!

Peterson vs Kahn= Fail!

Boxing please get it together !

Comment

Working...
                    X