Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its gonna be almost impossible for Molina to get big fights now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its gonna be almost impossible for Molina to get big fights now.

A combination of his skill and style which will propel HBO and Showtime.

Team Kirkland already dismissing a rematch in favor of a title shot vs K9.

Who will fight Molina now?

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Question: Is Molina officially signed to Golden Boy? If not, then that poor mutha****a will fight on ESPN for the next year.

Comment

i don't know but i don't see anyone within the top 10-15 giving him a shot. if that happens, he should just beat on whoever he can. he needs to rack up more wins. his record is very misleading to the quality of fighter he is.

Comment

Kirkland v K9?
        Though the winner was to face Vanes for the chance for the WBC to but another hurdle in their way to protect the ginger kid?

I'd love to see Maciel in the mix here...so Maciel v Molina...?

Comment

Originally posted by KmanaG View Post
          Kirkland v K9?
          Though the winner was to face Vanes for the chance for the WBC to but another hurdle in their way to protect the ginger kid?

Kirkland is Golden Boy, Vanes is Top Rank c'mon son you know that fight is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by KmanaG View Post
            Kirkland v K9?

kirkland's been in two eliminators for the wbc title now, haha. the guy should just target k9 if the opportunity presents itself.
            haven't thought about it until now but molina/rosado? does rosado have a fight scheduled? perhaps that can happen on that nbc network. like i said, if molina can't get a top guy he should work on racking up wins as much as he can. improve that misleading record.

Comment

not really interested in watching him anyway

Comment

it's impossible to watch him.

Comment

The holding was unbearable to watch .... Molina did so much holding and stuff but the ref let it all go .... Kirkland complained and the ref shushed him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Canelo will avoid Molina like a virgin avoiding the dude with a bump on his d1ck.

Molina and Matthysse will continue to get robbed cuz that the state of boxing.

Folks. Stop paying PPV. This is gonna keep happening now.

DO NOT PAY ANY PPV for fights especially with JCCJ or Canelo. You are wasting your $$$ stupid. The results are largely ahem..."Predetermined" now. Let's face the fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X