Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Your mouth sounds full, what was that? Send a red k, f*ggot. Comparing this to Ali-Frazier III...*******s...they try so hard
    Just making comparison to how Ali and everyone involved thought it would be a blowout and how Joe gave him hell.

So Frazier didn't give Ali hell and prove that those style were made for each, regardless of any logical factors that stated it would be a blowout?

nevermind dude....as I'm not in the mood to argue and flame.

BTW I still see your hurt by the red k I sent. It's really not that serious bro.

Comment

I apologize. I thought he was going to get hatton'd.

Turns out Marquez is fucking Marquez and Pacquiao isn't what he was proposed to be.

Comment

I apologize Mr.Marquez, even at 38 you still spanked the "FOTD" Manny Pacquiao. You will forever be known as Manny Pacquiao's daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          "I apologize for thinking Manny was better then he actually is"

**** i lost $300 dollars betting the under.....Manny should be apologising for saying he thought he clearly won......though in the ball licking TS mind he thinks the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            Just making comparison to how Ali and everyone involved thought it would be a blowout and how Joe gave him hell.

So Frazier didn't give Ali hell and prove that those style were made for each, regardless of any logical factors that stated it would be a blowout?

nevermind dude....as I'm not in the mood to argue and flame.
            Please stop trying to rationalize your d*ckriding. It's gay, no matter how you try to explain it away. Ali stopped Frazier BTW. It wasn't a controversial decision most thought he lost. And Ali wasn't considered the best fighter in the world or anywhere near his prime. Stop being a f*g for a man who doesn't care about you, TOP RANK

Comment

I said 6rnd stoppage, boy was I wrong.
              I give my props to Marquez for proving all the doubters wrong.
              He is and will always be a legend.

Also respect to the posters who said Marquez has a shot, could be close fight
              is Pacs kryptonite.

Peace.

ps. I had Marquez by 1.

Comment

thank you, thank you everybody. . . i know i told you so. . . PLEASE, remember this in the future! next time listen to me. . . literally EVERY SINGLE POINT i made was SPOT ON!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I apologize. I thought he was going to get hatton'd.

Turns out Marquez is fucking Marquez and Pacquiao isn't what he was proposed to be.
                  Damn in retrospect I feel like an idiot as I thought the same thing. Giving Marquez style, skills and experience I have to eat a ton of crow for thinking this would be a wipeout.

JMM is a beast...no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    The TS should apologise for being an unconditional patheric dickrider who still thinks MP won........

pac won dude...just look around and check me out......

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      thank you, thank you everybody. . . i know i told you so. . . PLEASE, remember this in the future! next time listen to me. . . literally EVERY SINGLE POINT i made was SPOT ON!
                      I specifically remember you stating this and I thought you were way off.

Props and respect for seeing this fight for what it was (a non-mistmatch).

Comment

Working...
                      X