Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you hate celebrities at big mega fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I was watching Mayweather-De La Hoya and there must've been some 30 big time celebrities there.

It's not that I'm jealous that they are there and I'm not. They've worked hard to become famous and so all credit to them.

Like in that fight (May-DLH) all you see front row is a bunch of celebrities like Leo DiCaprio. What pisses me off is these people don't follow the sport and are just there to act big and hang out with all those other arrogant assholes.

Regular hardcore fans have to resort to being halfway in the audience or all the way in the back enjoying the sport they've always supported while these people who could care less about the sport with one phone call can get a ticket front row to watch something they could care less about.

Jack Nicholson is the only one that gets a pass. He actually attended Vazquez-Marquez III at the Home Depot Center, lol. It shows he follows the sport and was there for a fight which wasn't that big in terms of exposure, but turned out to be the Fight of the Year.
    how old are you? if youre not 12 yrs old and under you are probably a ****** to whine about these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
      I get what you're saying. They're there more to look cool than watch the fight.
      yeah same way i look at it as well, i don't really care though, they obviously only attend the ones that have the biggest names in the sport.

Comment

i always see marky mark and his friend that has hilarious facial expressions at the pac fights

but yea when it comes to mariah carey/paris hilton and ****...wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I like it because it makes people who say "boxing is dead" look dumb.
          +2

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            I think you're just a jealous Floyd Sr.
            lmao, green'd!

Comment

was talking about this with a friend of mines the other day....in Germany, us hardcore, diehard fight fans can not buy floor seats at a Klitschko fight...those seats are RESERVED for the german celebs ....for the Haye fight I had to order my tickets from the UK to get good seats....in Germany those same price seats were RESERVED for ppl who didnt know a jab from uppercut....if I can afford to sit next to Boris ****in Becker then let me....if anybody from K2 promotions sees this post...fix yall policy man

Comment

No I don't

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  I don't mind. It helps bring boxing more exposure.
                  i agree, good post ...

Comment

you get what you pay for brah. Why hate? You must be mirin' brah.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                      I was watching Mayweather-De La Hoya and there must've been some 30 big time celebrities there.

It's not that I'm jealous that they are there and I'm not. They've worked hard to become famous and so all credit to them.

Like in that fight (May-DLH) all you see front row is a bunch of celebrities like Leo DiCaprio. What pisses me off is these people don't follow the sport and are just there to act big and hang out with all those other arrogant assholes.

Regular hardcore fans have to resort to being halfway in the audience or all the way in the back enjoying the sport they've always supported while these people who could care less about the sport with one phone call can get a ticket front row to watch something they could care less about.

Jack Nicholson is the only one that gets a pass. He actually attended Vazquez-Marquez III at the Home Depot Center, lol. It shows he follows the sport and was there for a fight which wasn't that big in terms of exposure, but turned out to be the Fight of the Year.
                      celebrities help the sport. gtfo tupid ts!

Comment

Working...
                      X