Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wazaa the only Indian Poster we got here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, he's a staight up 100% Indian, he reps India to teh fullest, true story.

Comment

What a shizer of a thread.

You tried using Wazaa's pulling power to make it a success and still failed lol

You're losing your touch, meat!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        just admit you made a crap thread you little midget!!
        Don't talk to my friend like that you crack baby!

Just jokes Tim. Don't cry or report me!

Comment

What the ****s goin on in this thread?????????? Do ya'll mutha****as need a time out?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            What the ****s goin on in this thread?????????? Do ya'll mutha****as need a time out?
            What's going on Chief...how's life in the Land of the Afghan? Is it pretty chill there, or you have to deal with little skirmishes here and there?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              What's going on Chief...how's life in the Land of the Afghan? Is it pretty chill there, or you have to deal with little skirmishes here and there?
              Whats Happenin Glove bruh????? Its pretty chill for now, but it's gonna heat up. It's hot then a biitch here, I tell you that. But it's nice as hell at night, and you can see every star in the universe cause the sky is so clear. How you been homie. You know ya potna was gon find a way to get his black ass back to the Lounge.

Comment

Wazaa is the only racist Indian on Earth.

I thought Ghandi taught them to enjoy life and eat rice + cumin/curry.

Oh and respect Cows. They're sacred.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

im good friends with the dairy owner up the road... he said wazza sometimes plays cricket with him so..... yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Whats Happenin Glove bruh????? Its pretty chill for now, but it's gonna heat up. It's hot then a biitch here, I tell you that. But it's nice as hell at night, and you can see every star in the universe cause the sky is so clear. How you been homie. You know ya potna was gon find a way to get his black ass back to the Lounge.
                    That's wassup man. I know you gonna be safe when **** heats up. Iunno how you can stand that heat. Especially with all that gear u got on? Damn! I can barely stand 75 here. As for the clear skies-thats beautiful man. Went camping last month and walked to the shore of the lake and could see everything. It was amazing. The homies were out there for hours just looking up smoking a bleezy. But I been aight tho. Just dealing with these courts right now. Glad u back tho.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Wazaa is the only racist Indian on Earth.

I thought Ghandi taught them to enjoy life and eat rice + cumin/curry.

Oh and respect Cows. They're sacred.
                      I thought he was a AfghaniP@kiMeniDian. He got mad at me and told me not to touch any Afghan girls a couple of days ago. I guess he was afraid I was gonna take his future wife's virginity.
                      Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      That's wassup man. I know you gonna be safe when **** heats up. Iunno how you can stand that heat. Especially with all that gear u got on? Damn! I can barely stand 75 here. As for the clear skies-thats beautiful man. Went camping last month and walked to the shore of the lake and could see everything. It was amazing. The homies were out there for hours just looking up smoking a bleezy. But I been aight tho. Just dealing with these courts right now. Glad u back tho.
                      ***** Glove homie. I wanna say it's 107 today(give or take a degree or two), and what the hell did you do now that you gotta have your ass in court bruh?

Comment

Working...
                      X