Yo Kadyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Kadyo

Yo Kadyo,

Teach me some Pinoy slang/curse words. I need to add some to my verbal repertoire

Originally posted by Sara
    Yo Kadyo,

Teach me some Pinoy slang/curse words. I need to add some to my verbal repertoire
    i can teach you
    BTW, thanks for greeting me

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
      i can teach you
      sure go for it, just make sure ya let me know what they mean

...and yes, I fully expect some smart-ass is going to interpret things differently than what they really mean... don't.

Comment

Yo Kadyo,

lol! I thought you'd ask me to solve some math problems. Anyways here are the most popular in our country...

Putang ina mo = your mother is a *****

ulol = crazy dog ( so when a pinoy say lol, he may mean ulol and not laughing out loud )

Gago = dumb, stupid and others

Tarando = same as gago. Origin is spanish which means..damn I don't know.

Tanga = clueless, ******ed, and others.

You still want some more sexy sara?

Comment

Sa totoo lang, nde ako sang-ayon na turuan ng mga mura ang ibang lahi, kasi san ba nila gagamitin din yon, eh di sa mga kapwa noypi natin.

kapag tayo-tayo lang nag-aasaran at nagmumurahan, biro-biro lang yon pero kapag kasali na ibang lahi, ibang usapan na yan.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
            lol! I thought you'd ask me to solve some math problems. Anyways here are the most popular in our country...
            oh come on now, I can use you for more than your mathematical abilities, right? lol

Not to shabby of a list, thanks Kadyo

So what all have you been upto lately?

Comment

oh come on now, I can use you for more than your mathematical abilities, right? lol

Not to shabby of a list, thanks Kadyo

So what all have you been upto lately?
              Been to a vacation in a beautiful island of simunul. Not the type of vacation that you look for I guess but it's peaceful there. White sands, not much transportations because there is only one road.hehe... No store and you have to travel by boat 45 minutes away for your supplies. The place is pirate infested area but they don't bother you if you have the right connections.

What about you, any new development regarding your exciting life.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyvince
                Sa totoo lang, nde ako sang-ayon na turuan ng mga mura ang ibang lahi, kasi san ba nila gagamitin din yon, eh di sa mga kapwa noypi natin.

kapag tayo-tayo lang nag-aasaran at nagmumurahan, biro-biro lang yon pero kapag kasali na ibang lahi, ibang usapan na yan.
                Bro, nobya ko yan!

Comment

ang galing magturo talaga ni kadyo. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
                    Bro, nobya ko yan!
                    pre gusto mo ng karibal

Comment

Working...
                    X