Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez beating Pac twice then getting destroyed by Floyd affect Pacs Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Marquez beating Pac twice then getting destroyed by Floyd affect Pacs Legacy?

Well does it?

A bit. These fights were at different weights and Marquez was not experienced at 145.
    But there is that nagging notion that a guy Floyd domianted went life and death with Pac doesnt look too great.

Comment

Does De La Hoya beating Mayweather then getting destroyed by Pacquiao effect Mayweather's legacy?
      Last edited by shermand; 11-24-2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I don't know. Does Castillo beating Floyd in their first fight and Castillo being a sparring partner for Pac affect Mayweather's legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by shermand View Post
          Does De La Hoya beating Mayweather then getting destroyed by Pacquiao effect his legacy?
          delahoya lost it was a split decision homie

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
            Well does it?
            Do you being a moron and not realizing Marquez never fought above 135 make you a stupid ****ing *****? *****s ignoring that Floyd broke weight and weighed 147 for a 145 fight.

Comment

Only a ****** like you would say say Marquez beat PAC twice. Check the record books you dumbass, 1 win, 1 draw for PAC.

Comment

I didn't see Floyd destroying Marquez. He dominated him with potshots. It was a decisive win but he didn't destroy Marquez. He culd have gone for the KO but chose not to.

Comment

When did Marquez beat Pac? Did I miss something?

First fight was a draw, but should've been Pac's win because a judge openly admitted to screwing up the scoring in round 1.

Second fight was SD. Pac won.

Stick to facts.
                  You're just bitter that Pac has accomplished what Marquez (or anyone else for that matter), could only dream of acheiving.

Here's a question for you: Does Chris John beating Marquez' ass affect JMM's legacy? No one ever seems to talk about that. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by shermand View Post
                    Does De La Hoya beating Mayweather then getting destroyed by Pacquiao effect Mayweather's legacy?
                    Somebody needs to watch that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X