No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'd have the guts to take him on though.

You'd be scared to talk **** to me face in New York.

Fact.
    Ive told you before im coming to jew york soon, and youll be the first **** i doo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Ive told you before im coming to jew york soon, and youll be the first **** i doo
      You let me know when you are leaving.

But, you have proven to be too chicken to post your picture on this site, so I don't know what you look like.

Why are Scots such cowards?

Comment

• There goes another Scot who is deadly afraid of me.

You guys should be more like Laddie.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I was fuking faded last night.

I think I'm finally finding my stride with the ladies here.

I've been hitting up this Vietnamese girl lately. She's got her BF visiting from another city right now, but that hasn't stopped her from emailing and texting me all day long.

Last night I was sweet talking on this Japanese girl at the bar who's apparently had her eye on me for a while. She was showing me all these pics of herself on her cell phone looking fine as all hell. I almost managed to pull her in, but she was with her pregnant friend and they couldn't be seperated. I told her that the friend was no big deal, but I guess her place is hell of small or some ****. I tried to bring her to my place, but I couldn't get her to ditch her friend.

I'll be seeing her again so I'm not too concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  I was fuking faded last night.

I think I'm finally finding my stride with the ladies here.

I've been hitting up this Vietnamese girl lately. She's got her BF visiting from another city right now, but that hasn't stopped her from emailing and texting me all day long.

Last night I was sweet talking on this Japanese girl at the bar who's apparently had her eye on me for a while. She was showing me all these pics of herself on her cell phone looking fine as all hell. I almost managed to pull her in, but she was with her pregnant friend and they couldn't be seperated. I told her that the friend was no big deal, but I guess her place is hell of small or some ****. I tried to bring her to my place, but I couldn't get her to ditch her friend.

I'll be seeing her again so I'm not too concerned.
                  Do Japanese girls shave their snatch and taint?

Comment

• I'm drinking some beers now, although it's a bit hard to drink at the moment. Maybe I shouldn't drink, but fuk it. I've been watching some fights so I wanted to have a couple beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Do Japanese girls shave their snatch and taint?
                      Their **** is usually trimmed, not shaved. I personally prefer a nicely trimmed snatch to one bare shaved so it's all gravy.

Comment

Working...
                      X