No announcement yet.

Pacquio will beat mayweather also!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquio will beat mayweather also!!!!

mayweather never faced a guy that puts constant pressure like manny, I mean the dudes like a 140 pound tyson, did u see what he did to hatton yesterday???? mayweather didnt do that, it took him 10 rounds just to tko him , pac almost killed hatton in the ring yesterday

-pacman will tko floyd im serious

I like that fight to happen.

Comment

Wait last week you were this major Floyd fan, and now?
      Jesus Chavez fought Floyd a lot like Manny will but lost the D

Comment

I don't think so. Pac can give Mr boat buyer some hell, but he'll get KO'd, especially if he fights him at WW.

Comment

White Joke if Floyd and Manny do meet we bet
          Loser leave's the site

U down 4 that?

They should fight by the end of the year i reckon once Floyd takes care of Marquez..

Comment

Pacquaio by decision he will outbox Mayweather with his speed in hands and feet

Comment

Right because theres no difference between floyds defense and hattons defense... their practically the same fighter really..

Comment

I hope this fight happens but I think Floyd will go through Marquez and then call out Mosley. Conveniently bypassing Pacman and then retire as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  I hope this fight happens but I think Floyd will go through Marquez and then call out Mosley. Conveniently bypassing Pacman and then retire as usual.
                  Its sugar ray lenord all over again, then after he retires he'll see manny with a bad performance then come back to fight him..

Comment

When Mayweather faces the Pacman, he'll be in deep, deep trouble. Another knockout victory for the Pacman for sure. JAT

Comment

Working...
                    X