Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know whats harder to believe...the fact that some people are actually picking Cintron to win (and by KO!!??)...or that this fight is actually happening in the first place.

How is Cintron going to knock out Mosley, who has never been stopped, even by bigger and stronger guys. Shane has also KO'd bigger guys than the "huge ww" Kermit Cintron. PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
      Mosley's never been stopped....and Cintron's gonna do it?

Right.
      thats lik saying Tyson has never been stopped... and Douglas is gonna do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Glovez View Post
        I don't know whats harder to believe...the fact that some people are actually picking Cintron to win (and by KO!!??)...or that this fight is actually happening in the first place.

How is Cintron going to knock out Mosley, who has never been stopped, even by bigger and stronger guys. Shane has also KO'd bigger guys than the "huge ww" Kermit Cintron. PLEASE.
        like who? please.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Glovez View Post

Who has Mosley even knocked out above 135? You have to be kidding me...

Comment

wonder what the margarito fans will go on about if cintron did knock out mosley

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
              thats lik saying Tyson has never been stopped... and Douglas is gonna do it?

The is boxing, so obviously anything is possible; but a smart man wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                The is boxing, so obviously anything is possible; but a smart man wouldn't bet on it.
                All I'm saying is that Cintron has the style to give Shane lots of problems. Like I said Vernon gave Shane a whooping and I think Forrest and Cintron are comparable with Cintron having alot more power, plus the fact that Shane is not as good as when he fought vernon forrest and still clearly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
                  All I'm saying is that Cintron has the style to give Shane lots of problems. Like I said Vernon gave Shane a whooping and I think Forrest and Cintron are comparable with Cintron having alot more power, plus the fact that Shane is not as good as when he fought vernon forrest and still clearly lost.
                  physically they are comparable but Forrest had, has more handspeed, technically superior, better movement throws far more combinations as opposed to Cintron who relies on his right way too much Also, Vernon at the time of the Mosley fight was undefeated with all the confidence in the world. Dont forget when Forrest brutally knocked mosley down Mosley even got up from that and somehow survived. The guy has a heart to go with his chin. I just cant see Cintron dealing with all the speed and power of Mosley. His best chance is of course if Shane just cant handle the drop in weight. But these are the kina fights boxing needs to display to get back on top.

Comment

Wow. Adamek,Dawson/Jesus Chavez on Feb 3, then Mosley/Cintron on the 10th

Mosley by UD

Comment

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
                      Mosley by KO, Id put my house on it!
                      I'm favoring Mosley as well.

Cintron may have difficulty with Shane's relentlesness like he did Margarito's..

The jury's out on Cintron's ability to handle big league pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X