• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd scared of cotto

True story.

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
    True story.
    i don't think he's scared of cotto, but only because floyd knows he will NEVER get in the ring with cotto, for any amount of money.

everybody here mark this reply and if it turns out i'm wrong i'll quit this post; cotto vs maywether will not happen in 2008 or 2009, and after 2009 the fight don't matter......

Comment

I think the fight might happen when cotto builds his name up a bit more some more big fights, so then money may will make as much money as possible

Comment

I think of scared when I think of the way Acelino Freitas looked when he quit on his stool in his fight against Diego Corrales. Acelinofreitas1, (the author of the thread) is that your name because you are Freitas #1 fan? Because I guess you probably feel bad that Diego made the then undefeated Freitas quit on his stool. BTW Floyd didnt quit on his stool & Ive never seen him look as confused & scared as freitas did then against Diego Corrales. Floyd actually KOd Diego when he fought.

PS. Much respect & props to the late great Diego Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
          True story.
          Sweet!

We are playing true story time!

True story #1: Acelino Freitas got a bull**** decision over Joel Casamayor.
          True story #2: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** when Corrales kicked his ass.
          True story #3: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** against Juan Diaz.
          True story #4: Acelino Freitas is now retired and won't be remember in 5 years time.

What I wish would become a true story: You not bringing up the same topic that has already been discussed on here millions of times.
          Last edited by Fox McCloud; 02-13-2008, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            Sweet!

True story #4: Acelino Freitas is now retired and won't be remember in 5 years time.

What I wish would become a true story: You not bringing up the same topic that has already been discussed on here millions of times.
            dweins~ you all right today bro? seems like you came on here tonight looking to argue with somebody and that ain't like you. woman problems? have a beer and chill bro.

just for the record though, freitas got a BULL**** gift on CASA. I can't stand that piece of **** quitter and until this guy brought him up again, I had already forgotten his ass....

Comment

Originally posted by rebmogul View Post
              dweins~ you all right today bro? seems like you came on here tonight looking to argue with somebody and that ain't like you. woman problems? have a beer and chill bro.

just for the record though, freitas got a BULL**** gift on CASA. I can't stand that piece of **** quitter and until this guy brought him up again, I had already forgotten his ass....
              I'm okay.

I just get annoyed with the same ****ing topic being made here over and over...

Not to mention, it's always fun to talk **** on someone who's favorite boxer is one of the worst hype jobs of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                I'm okay.

I just get annoyed with the same ****ing topic being made here over and over...

Not to mention, it's always fun to talk **** on someone who's favorite boxer is one of the worst hype jobs of all-time.
                yeah, i saw that and noticed that ain't usually like you. calling him a hype job, however, is an insult to real hype jobs....

Comment

Sweet!

Lol hey kid when was the last time you were a world champ? I'd like to see you get in that ring for a round against a pro boxer and see how you do. Acelino freitas might of not been the best boxer but he accomplished alot in his career. No heart eh? what about against the argentian guy who knocked acelino down 4 times and acelino came back to ko him in 12th? sure he quit against corrales...but hey you got millions in the bank, you got a family and a wife. Whats more important??? lose ur brain and end up like muhamid ali??? lol get real kid, acelino quit against diaz yea but he takin out of his prime after that corrales fight, just made some extra money on his way out. And yea mayweather is scared of cotto, true story!

Comment

I agree with everything you said apart from the part about mayweather being scared of cotto.

Did you watch Cotto vs Mosely and Cotto vs Judah?

Why would Mayweather be scared, either of those guys could have won the fight. After the DLH fight, i can see Mayweather fighting Cotto, but Cotto is to predictable and can be hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X