No announcement yet.

Tom Hardy As The Next Bond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Yup and yup. Dig deep enough and you'll find out who it is lmao this site has become a mess
    What a tragedy.

Maybe you should call your local politicians and call for a ban on relationships altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      What a tragedy.

Maybe you should call your local politicians and call for a ban on relationships altogether.
      Lmao fcuk dude how about you keep me on ignore and I'll pretend like you're not here. Agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Lmao fcuk dude how about you keep me on ignore and I'll pretend like you're not here. Agreed?
        Okie dokie. Not gon' keep you on ignore, but if you wanna call a truce, then okie dokies.

Comment

just this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Tom Hardy sucks, absolutely sucks. He is the biggest ham on the screen since William Shatner. Dude is always over acting or trying to channel James Dean. His acting in The Drop was laughable.....trying be James Dean and Rocky Balboa all rolled into one.

Anyone who believes he was actually in that suit in Batman needs his head examined. It was a muscled up guy and he only added the voice.

My daughter has seen him around London (Chiswick) trying to act like he's a lower class working man, when in fact he's just a spoiled ass actor. Rather ACTOR. He never makes you forget that you are watching Tom Hardy ACT rather than a character being a unique individual.

I'd rather see Keira Knightly in the role (and she's a skank) over Hardy.
            Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            just this guy

i like the idea of idris elba as james bond, the dude has so much charisma he'd be perfect, i just hope like the other poster said they give a decent script to work from. it doesn't matter how great the acting is if the story sucks

if it was a woman, the one i would choose is keira knightly, but she'd have to act like she did in Domino. the way she said "i;ll give you a lap dance" in her upper class british accent was the best part of the film

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              i like the idea of idris elba as james bond, the dude has so much charisma he'd be perfect, i just hope like the other poster said they give a decent script to work from. it doesn't matter how great the acting is if the story sucks

if it was a woman, the one i would choose is keira knightly, but she'd have to act like she did in Domino. the way she said "i;ll give you a lap dance" in her upper class british accent was the best part of the film
              i almost forgot about Keira Knightley in Domino. i used to love her so much being such a badass but she just suddenly disappeared.

you're right about having a good script. they might put idris elba in there just to give the fans what they want but **** it up just to make us look like fools and say "i told you so (we should stick to white people)"

Comment

Anyone see Legend with Tom Hardy? Worst piece of crap I'd ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Anyone see Legend with Tom Hardy? Worst piece of crap I'd ever seen.
                  I liked it; he was funny, and it was sad too.

Have you seen Child 44?

Tom Hardy was good in that one, also.

Russian accent!

I watch his movies just to hear the voice work he does. It's always something new!

Comment

5'9''
                    5'10''
                    6'1''
                    6'2''
                    6'2''

bond is getting younger and shorter these days....

Comment

Working...
                    X