Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can All agree Lomachenko dominated a prime fighter more than mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should review the Corrales fight. (to original poster)

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      So? Will Lomachenko win a title in multiple weight classes?
      Hes already a two weight world champion....Can easily see him going up to 140 and dominating

Comment

Obviously forgot the demolition of Corrales! The much much bigger fighter. Corrales was a Monster

Comment

Well if you're going to bring up floyd mayweeather you have to bring up Ward.

Ward has never dominated his division the way lomachenko has, I've never really seen ward completely dominate a good opponent to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Well if you're going to bring up floyd mayweeather you have to bring up Ward.

Ward has never dominated his division the way lomachenko has, I've never really seen ward completely dominate a good opponent to be honest
            Huh?? he had to go thru the damn Super 6..what are you talking about?? What division did Loma dominate?? He only has 8 fights

Comment

"he had to go thru the damn Super 6..what are you talking about"

Gary russel Jr, Martinez, walters..all top guys. I've re watched- kessler-ward and Froch-ward a few times and the fashion ward won doesn't compare to how guys like Floyd or Lomachenko beat their rivals. I'm sorry, but it needs to be considered when comparing great fighters.

Lomachenko and floyd make boxers look like they don't belong in the same ring as them.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                "he had to go thru the damn Super 6..what are you talking about"

Gary russel Jr, Martinez, walters..all top guys. I've re watched- kessler-ward and Froch-ward a few times and the fashion ward won doesn't compare to how guys like Floyd or Lomachenko beat their rivals. I'm sorry, but it needs to be considered when comparing great fighters.

Lomachenko and floyd make boxers look like they don't belong in the same ring as them.
                Russell fight was at 126, the other 2 were at 130..so how has he dominated a division?? you need to calm down man and stop..There is no comparison or resume between Ward and Loma at this moment..Let him grow as a fighter and his resume will also grow and Loma should not even be mentioned alongside Mayweather right now..please stop

Comment

Stop comparing him to floyd.

Comment

I'm sure its been said to death already in 8 pages, but prime Floyd beat the utter dog**** out of prime fighters. People too young to remember Pretty Boy Floyd missed something special. His dominance over Chico is greater than Loma over Walters all by itself. Chico was favored I believe. No disrespect to Loma, he's a huge talent and I'm a fan, but Floyd at those lower weights was a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      I'm sure its been said to death already in 8 pages, but prime Floyd beat the utter dog**** out of prime fighters. People too young to remember Pretty Boy Floyd missed something special. His dominance over Chico is greater than Loma over Walters all by itself. Chico was favored I believe. No disrespect to Loma, he's a huge talent and I'm a fan, but Floyd at those lower weights was a killer.
                      Walters wasn't on any P4P lists prior to his fight with Lomachenko. Floyd not only dominated a prime fighter in Chico, he dominated someone who was ranked higher than him on the P4P lists. People don't realize how much of a monster Floyd was at the lighter weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X