No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Mayweather hugging and running from an audience spectator view.

Black people - " he wasn't hugging him, it was a boxing move "- Rest of the world - " he was hugging him and almost kissed him Black people - " he was dodging him " Rest of the world - " he was running laps around the ring " 

Wow he took illegal substance for that? instead of strong quick fight its strong quick hugs and running
    race baitin, spamming,trolling come on where does it stop BostonGuy [MENTION]THE REED[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 02-27-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
      race baitin,
      ??

That's simply the impression most got from black folks. Running, hugging is being slick to Their eyes. Maybe you can care to explain that?

Oh and everyone outside of Nevada saw Pacquiao winning this fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

??

That's simply the impression most got from black folks. Running, hugging is being slick to Their eyes. Maybe you can care to explain that?

Oh and everyone outside of Nevada saw Pacquiao winning this fight.

More race baiting spamming and trolling TBear

Comment

More race baiting
          Huh?

Dancing and hugging in boxing won't give you points my friend, black folks say that's being slick though, but it does can give you points if your participating in dancing with the stars, Especially if you can do a chicken dance.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Huh?

Dancing and hugging in boxing won't give you points my friend, black folks say that's being slick though, but it does can give you points if your participating in dancing with the stars, Especially if you can do a chicken dance.

More race baiting, trolling and spamming BostonGuy TBear

Comment

Huh?

More race baiting, trolling and spamming BostonGuy TBear

Comment

More..
                Larry, is this you? No one likes a snitch tsk tsk tsk..

What happened to you? You're not the favorite in your class anymore? Maybe I can help.

Comment

Larry, is this you? No one likes a snitch tsk tsk tsk..

What happened to you? You're not the favorite in your class anymore? Maybe I can help.

those bans turned larry into a softie and a snitch.

i was banned 5 times larry and all i did was scuked it up.

never snitched on anyone.

Comment

• what the world saw..

The ******ed ass judges of Nevada for giving in to this Fraud Gayweather who didn't fight/box at all. Apparently it was a track meet instead of a boxing match. I guess the rules was who ever ran the most wins LOL dumbass judges should get executed or something and the entire Nevada commission for that atrocious decision tsk tsk tsk..

why is it that Floyd always seems to get Bayless as his referee?

Why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times?

is this blatant Corruption?.

Bayless :'I'll protect Floyd at all times'

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

what the world saw..

The ******ed ass judges of Nevada for giving in to this Fraud Gayweather who didn't fight/box at all. Apparently it was a track meet instead of a boxing match. I guess the rules was who ever ran the most wins LOL dumbass judges should get executed or something and the entire Nevada commission for that atrocious decision tsk tsk tsk..

why is it that Floyd always seems to get Bayless as his referee?

Why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times?

is this blatant Corruption?.

Bayless :'I'll protect Floyd at all times'

was out for a while...why is this thread moved out of nsb?

Comment

Working...
                      X