No announcement yet.

How Do You Feel About Flying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Feel About Flying?

My work wants to send me to New Orleans, (from California) on a 2 day company trip, but I'm not to fond about flying. I having doubts on whether I should go.

I'm not too find of fond if it because I'm a big guy and hate being cramped up in those tiny seats....but if I get a window seat, im cool

Comment

Safer than being in a car.

Comment

I honestly hate flying, just the feeling of feeling helpless if the plane starts to go down freaks me out

Black coffee thru the whole flight gets me thru...sometimes

Comment

Get drunk as hell, it's much more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I'm not too find of fond if it because I'm a big guy and hate being cramped up in those tiny seats....but if I get a window seat, im cool
            I prefer the aisle seats so I can stretch my legs out in the aisle and you can get up if you have to without asking the person next to you to move.

Comment

Statistically there are more deaths per billion kilometres in cars than planes.

Statistics > Gut feeling.

Go for it, you're on an American plane. How many times does a plane going from one state to another go down? There are plenty of airports the plane can use en route if it enters difficulty and you're not in the middle of nowhere.

Not to be nasty but I'm only worried about flying in foreign, less developed and less safety conscious countries/airlines.
              Last edited by Barn; 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM. Reason: nodogoshi.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I'm 6 2" and my legs need the aisle seat. I was on Easy Jet last week, I call it Squeezy Jet as its made for midgets
                My hands get clammy and sweaty on take off and landing, once im up in the air on long haul i just get messy on JD & Coke

Comment

pop a couple of ambiens and you should be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I honestly hate flying, just the feeling of feeling helpless if the plane starts to go down freaks me out

Black coffee thru the whole flight gets me thru...sometimes
                    exactly the same, except i fear it so much ive yet to fly.

Comment

Working...
                    X