No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux on The Poonsawat Fight Being Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux on The Poonsawat Fight Being Off

Ryan Burton catches up with WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux to discuss the fight falling through with ex-beltholder Poonsawat Kratingdaengym.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Ryan Burton catches up with WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux to discuss the fight falling through with ex-beltholder Poonsawat Kratingdaengym.
    Rigo is a pretty cool guy...he seems a humble man..that girl didn't translate *****..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Rigo is a pretty cool guy...he seems a humble man..that girl didn't translate *****..
      agree, he seems pretty down to earth and humble...the translator was horrible

Comment

Rigo kept it decent. He said he don't know what the reason specifically for the fight being off but it was medical and the first thing first to to take care of your health.

he knows why the fight was off but he didn't want to put poonswat out their, thats not his business or his place to say.

That translater is the worse i every seen, but I dont mind them eyes staring up at me.

Comment

how about getting somebody who can actually translate, ***** can't even speak english

Comment

Her translation was horrible but her eyes fixed everything..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Ahh okay.... he's getting on.

Comment

cant believe this fight is off my weekend has been ruined

Comment

i wanted to see rigo beating poonsawatt , this guy was a good fight for rigo but things happens in life. lets see what is next , do not worrie rigo , donaire can run but not hide for ever. you will get your shot.

Comment

Donaire stay running. This is the perfect excuse for Nonito to head for the hills after he beats up old man arse with his 60 year old ass, but you know Nonito is gonna take some shots and that face is gonna get all puffed up

Comment

Working...
                    X