Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM looks ready to rumble. The last fight he put on the weight nicely and had more pop cause Pac had a lot of problems with his power.

Hopefully he doesn't lose speed with this added strength.

Comment

• I do hope JMM will finally stop crying after this fight. (Good Lord.) He has all the advantages now. Pac has slowed down and hasn't been looking good in his recent fights. I expect JMM to win this fight in a decisive fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        As long as fights eventually get made. That's all fans want. They want to see fights, not excuses.
        i wanna see clean fights with clean athletes but to each his own i guess

Comment

As long as fights eventually get made. That's all fans want. They want to see fights, not excuses.
          thats funny, you didnt want to see berto ,petersen tarver etc. fight after they tested positive for roids. SO i think you prefer clean fights to just fights. Unless manny is involved then I guess you throw those rules out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            thats funny, you didnt want to see berto ,petersen tarver etc. fight after they tested positive for roids. SO i think you prefer clean fights to just fights. Unless manny is involved then I guess you throw those rules out.
            Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing. Their fights still happened. Nobody complained. Pac agreed to the test and Floyd still won't fight.

Comment

Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing. Their fights still happened. Nobody complained. Pac agreed to the test and Floyd still won't fight.
              yeah 5 1/2 months later. thats like getting a christmas gift in April. give your girl/boy friend a xmas gift April 25th and see what s/he does with it. Thats if s/he is still around.

Comment

• Pacquio agreed to testing a long time ago unless you live in flowmo land like Fetta does. I wonder why Pac was the first opponent to ever be asked to take random testing. He must of had someone shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Pacquio agreed to testing a long time ago unless you live in flowmo land like Fetta does. I wonder why Pac was the first opponent to ever be asked to take random testing. He must of had someone shook.
                  wonder why he refused should be what you ask yourself. And there is video in sept of last year with saying no to testing but this about jmm/pac. I swear you flowmos cant keep him out your mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    wonder why he refused should be what you ask yourself. And there is video in sept of last year with saying no to testing but this about jmm/pac. I swear you flowmos cant keep him out your mouth
                    We now know that even if Pac called his testing bluff right away, Floyd would still not have fought him. Ask Fifty. Floyd is scared of Pac. Everyone says that openly and casually.

Comment

We now know that even if Pac called his testing bluff right away, Floyd would still not have fought him. Ask Fifty.
                      sure we do cause pac did call the bluff...oh no wait he didnt. You silly flowmos talking about floyd again in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X