Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero facing Maidana instead of Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero facing Maidana instead of Bradley?

An article of an Argentine newspaper said Richard Schaefer told Sebastián Contursi, Maidana's manager, to make Chino comeback to Oxnard to start camp in case Bradley and Guerrero couldn't come to an agreement to fight on december.

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...yecto-en-pesos
    Last edited by Nicolino; 09-30-2012, 11:45 AM.

Maidana at 147 is very unconvincing for me he did look good at times against Soto Karass but Soto Karass is easy enough too look skillful against and Maidana was ****ed by the 6th.Id pick Guerrero ud

Comment

Not a terrible fight, I think Guerrero would have to be the favorite but it would be a big opportunity for Maidana against a welter who isn't that big or powerful so maybe he could impose his will.

Decision Guerrero using his range, boxing ability and activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
        An article of an Argentine newspaper said Richard Schaefer told Sebastián Contursi, Maidana's manager, to make Chino comeback to Oxnard to start camp in case Bradley and Guerrero couldn't come to an agreement to fight on december.

I would put the link but the thread will be deleted.
        Why? I never seen a thread get deleted for providing sources. o.o

Comment

Either fight would be great imo.......Guerrero via UD.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Maidana at 147 is very unconvincing for me he did look good at times against Soto Karass but Soto Karass is easy enough too look skillful against and Maidana was ****ed by the 6th.Id pick Guerrero ud
            yes, it is a sure win by UD for Guerrero. But he likes to trade and that gives Chino a chance, so we could expect an entertaining fight, better than the one against Alexander. And that's why is likely GBP makes this fight happen.

Comment

Easy ass fight for Guerrero. We love Maidana but he ain't **** at 147.

Comment

looks like ghost gunna fight berto dec 15 shotime...in san jose,,,my source is am family with ghost and found out...lastnight,,,more then likely thats the fight,thats gunna be made

Comment

maidana vs guerrero

bradley vs berto

love these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 408mobsta View Post
                    looks like ghost gunna fight berto dec 15 shotime...in san jose,,,my source is am family with ghost and found out...lastnight,,,more then likely thats the fight,thats gunna be made
                    all of the three fights are great, good for the Ghost for looking to fight against the best WW fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X