No announcement yet.

"My opinion on (insert recently relevant fight or fighter here)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Grzegorz Proksa is not Floyd Mayweather. Hell Proska isnt even Joshua Clottey. Slow down.
    I'm just saying it's a good fight. I havent been impressed by anyone lately except golovkin and he would be a good comeback fight at 154 for floyd and be a real test.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      I'm just saying it's a good fight. I havent been impressed by anyone lately except golovkin and he would be a good comeback fight at 154 for floyd and be a real test.
      Fair enough I wont jump on you for liking him. Hes heavy handed as hell. Id like to see him against Pirog, Sturm or even an Andy Lee or a Rubio. Just someone better than Kassim Ouma who he struggled with and Proska.

Comment

who do you want floyd to fight next?

Cotto? Robert Guerrero? canelo alvarez? victor ortiz? amir khan? lol

I think my pick is better.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-02-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Is believing that Golovkin stands a chance against Floyd really any more absurd than the 9/11 conspiracies or stories from the Bible that you believe in, Cigarillo?
          Bringer let me break this down for you once and for all....time.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job. From the botched investigation on down its a mess.

Now let me make this perfectly clear. There will never be anything you can say to ever make me change the way I feel about that event.

So we might as well not spend the next 10 pages on it.

Comment

I agree but that's what a moderator is for, the mods should merge those threads systematically.

Comment

Being part of 7 different forums, this is actually very common. In the 7 forums I post in, only in Boxingscene is this complained about. A lot of people complain about this here.

This is actually one of the forums with the angriest people posting in it. In another forum I post in[not boxing related], I have e-friend who is a boxing fan, just like us, hardcore. He told me about boxingscene, I told him I post there. He said he only lurks here because this site is full of angry e-thugs who like to fight about everything and anything.

This is also the only forum I post in that mods actually delete threads that have nothing inappropriate in it, and merge the "same topics" threads. I'm not going to sit here and pretend on some forum guru, and like if i'm the only one who posts in different forums, I am pretty sure a lot of you do too, probably even more than 7. But from my experience, this is the angriest forum I post in. Mods here really get irritated from just about anything, not only mods, regular posters feel the need to make threads about the forum and about leaving it. This is seriously, the most drama-queen populated forum I post in, ironically, this forum has the least females in it. I am reluctant to post anything here anymore, despite this being the first forum I signed up to, and really use to be my favorite. The strictness of it really takes the definition of a forum, out of this "forum". This is not even a forum, it has turned more like an e-prison. Talk about the "golden era" of this forum, coincidentally I see less old posters now with the new rules. There were more old posters during the prime of Mayweather-Pac talks, when the rules were less strict, and that time was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                who do you want floyd to fight next?

Cotto? Robert Guerrero? canelo alvarez? victor ortiz? amir khan? please lol

I think my pick is better.
                Manny Pac and Tim Bradley for starters? You know guys at his weight class that have actually won big fights, guys that have actually beat fighters with a pulse, guys that actually mean something to the 147 division in the grand scheme of things.

Why doesnt anyone want to see GG vs. Martinez? Why go down 2 divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Being part of 7 different forums, this is actually very common. In the 7 forums I post in, only in Boxingscene is this complained about. A lot of people complain about this here.

This is actually one of the forums with the angriest people posting in it. In another forum I post in[not boxing related], I have e-friend who is a boxing fan, just like us, hardcore. He told me about boxingscene, I told him I post there. He said he only lurks here because this site is full of angry e-thugs who like to fight about everything and anything.

This is also the only forum I post in that mods actually delete threads that have nothing inappropriate in it, and merge the "same topics" threads. I'm not going to sit here and pretend on some forum guru, and like if i'm the only one who posts in different forums, I am pretty sure a lot of you do too, probably even more than 7. But from my experience, this is the angriest forum I post in. Mods here really get irritated from just about anything, not only mods, regular posters feel the need to make threads about the forum and about leaving it. This is seriously, the most drama-queen populated forum I post in, ironically, this forum has the least females in it. I am reluctant to post anything here anymore, despite this being the first forum I signed up to, and really use to be my favorite. The strictness of it really takes the definition of a forum, out of this "forum". This is not even a forum, it has turned more like an e-prison. Talk about the "golden era" of this forum, coincidentally I see less old posters now with the new rules. There were more old posters during the prime of Mayweather-Pac talks, when the rules were less strict, and that time was horrible.
                  Ill add something to this Kev. This is the angriest site Ive been on but I think its only that way because the other sites Im on are wayyy more strict. Mods chop heads and you dont get to create an alt and come back. They get your isp and youre done there. I cut back NSB posting substantially because everything seems personal. Its not about boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Manny Pac and Tim Bradley for starters? You know guys at his weight class that have actually won big fights, guys that have actually beat fighters with a pulse, guys that actually mean something to the 147 division in the grand scheme of things.

Why doesnt anyone want to see GG vs. Martinez? Why go down 2 divisions?
                    Pac fight is never going to happen, and mayweather is going to tear Bradley apart.

Martinez vs Chavez is gonna be a hell of a fight. I want to see what happens there first before i think about their next opponents.

Comment

And there you have it, folks : Yet another thread devolves into a Mayweather/Pacquiao thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X