Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the wierdest movie you've ever seen???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the wierdest movie you've ever seen???

For me, it was this greek movie called Dogtooth.....

the mother and father raise their kids in an isolated place, to protect them from nagative things from the outside world...they have a big wall around their house and tell their kids they cant go out because of malicious creatures that will kill them beyond the wall.... that's all i'll say, i dont wana ruin the movie

it's very well acted, everything seems real and whatnot, i think it got some awards or something.....but chite man, wierdest movie i've ever seen...

this movie I saw called serpent and the rainbow (1988) it was about black magic...pretty scary and weird movie...

Comment

The Human Centipede

Comment

Originally posted by бохея View Post
        The Human Centipede
        A guy I know was just telling me about this movie last week. He said it was by far the weirdest thing he'd ever seen.

Based off what he told me about the movie, I can say with 100% certainty, I will NOT be watching it.

Comment

The Human Centipede
          this movie was FU°KING weird as hell!!!

Comment

The Human Centipede
            was going to rent this off itunes...will order it

Comment

irreversible, the lost highway, the begotten...the begotten was in black & white & was pointless & creepy...

Comment

Cabin Boy was a crazy movie

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                  For me, it was this greek movie called Dogtooth.....

the mother and father raise their kids in an isolated place, to protect them from nagative things from the outside world...they have a big wall around their house and tell their kids they cant go out because of malicious creatures that will kill them beyond the wall.... that's all i'll say, i dont wana ruin the movie

it's very well acted, everything seems real and whatnot, i think it got some awards or something.....but chite man, wierdest movie i've ever seen...

this is exactly the plot of m night shammalammadingdong's "the village", i guess we all know where he got the idea from

The Human Centipede
                  yeah, i've seen it, easily one of the weirdest films i've ever seen....there's also a spanish film called "luck" that's really ****ing weird and bad too

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    irreversible, the lost highway, the begotten...the begotten was in black & white & was pointless & creepy...
                    Excellent pick with Begotten. Most things by Lynch, although it's blatantly intentional with him and therefore fairly offensive. Uzumaki, if it lives up to the source material at all, is likely up there.

Comment

Working...
                    X