No announcement yet.

The MYTH that iOS "JUST WORKS" exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MYTH that iOS "JUST WORKS" exposed

The favorite last resort phrase that Apple users use when they find themselves in a corner in a Google vs Apple argument is "it just works" when they have no response or explanation or counter for something of google's they simply state "ios just works" lol Really???

How about that sport called boxing, ehh?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      How about that sport called boxing, ehh?
      Great Sport! Love it! that's what NSB is for.

Boxingscene Lounge:
      "Talk about anything not related to boxing! Sports, movies, DVDs, women or whatever your heart desires not related to boxing."

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        Great Sport! Love it! that's what NSB is for.

Boxingscene Lounge:
        "Talk about anything not related to boxing! Sports, movies, DVDs, women or whatever your heart desires not related to boxing."

Comment

Great Vid, That Nexus owns that IPhone.

Comment

You see, I always had a blackberry, so when I first got my iPhone, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. It looks like I'll have a similar experience when I switch to an Android when it's time for an upgrade.

Although the fact that you dedicated a username, an avatar and multiple posts / threads about your love for Androids is a little concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              You see, I always had a blackberry, so when I first got my iPhone, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. It looks like I'll have a similar experience when I switch to an Android when it's time for an upgrade.

Although the fact that you dedicated a username, an avatar and multiple posts / threads about your love for Androids is a little concerning.
              I used to love Blackberry, but had to move on to bigger and better things. It's like having a gf that loves you and is good to you, but you weren't 100% satisfied with the sex and the temptation from all these beautiful girls you was too much too ignore.

Wait for the samsung galaxy S3, that will be the phone of all phones in the history of phones. Should be out in a month or so.

I changed my name to Androidism to upset mr. breakbeat doing our apple vs android battles.

Comment

steve jobs raped TS mother

lolololol owned

Comment

Originally posted by Sick/ View Post

lolololol owned

Comment

Originally posted by Sick/ View Post

lolololol owned
                    Yes he did and i am his son. I am the secret child that steve jobs tried to hid his entire career. he abandoned me like a coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X