• Show
Clear All

obama is a cu.nt

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      the music lmao.. cant stop laughing, this is too funny

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
        1) First he claimed he'd smash all suspicion and prove Obama is who he claims he is. Link 1.

2) Then a few weeks later he started to figure out that it didn't exist and realized he was in trouble. Link 2.
        Interestingly enough link two was posted up by WorldNetFaily which pretty much guarantees it is bullshit.

3) Now his friend for decades and respected journalist/broadcaster went on the radio this morning and says the guy can't find it and that no records of him exist in Hawaii?
        But this is not reported anywhere apart from Alex Joens' website and "a radio broadcast that has already happened so I can't prove it" you are a joke!

Not on Jones show you twat, but on a local show for idiots like you.

What part of any of this is too hard for you to follow?
        I'm just remarking on what an amazing coincidence that Alex Jones is talking about this only just before you are. Almost as though you read his nonsense and then just repost it here.

Comment

So what.........

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Interestingly enough link two was posted up by WorldNetFaily which pretty much guarantees it is bullshit.
            Just because you don't agree with their politics? Sorry poodle, it doesn't work that way.

But this is not reported anywhere apart from Alex Joens' website and "a radio broadcast that has already happened so I can't prove it" you are a joke!
            Drudge Report carried it all day yesterday and the radio clip is in the first post so you can just listen to it or pretend it doesn't exist like everything else you can't come to grips with.

I'm just remarking on what an amazing coincidence that Alex Jones is talking about this only just before you are. Almost as though you read his nonsense and then just repost it here.
            You repost all kinds of nonsense here. GTFO with your weak shit.

Comment

Figures you'd perpetuate this red herring.

journalist 'misspoke' over claims Hawaii Governor couldn't find document

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ournalist.html

And the Drudge Report had the recant as well BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Figures you'd perpetuate this red herring.

journalist 'misspoke' over claims Hawaii Governor couldn't find document

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ournalist.html

And the Drudge Report had the recant as well BTW.
                lol, of course he "misspoke"..

You hear the report he did? I'm pretty sure he didn't misspoke. He went on about it for a long time and was pretty damn clear about it.

Misspoke= getting the heat put on you from up on high to stfu.

Comment

lol, he got threatened.

Too obvious.

Comment

Wow, that last interview makes it even worse. This guy Mike Evans guy gets destroyed.

Thanks for the update jeffries, you just made my thread even better albeit unintentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                      lol, of course he "misspoke"..

You hear the report he did? I'm pretty sure he didn't misspoke. He went on about it for a long time and was pretty damn clear about it.

Misspoke= getting the heat put on you from up on high to stfu.
                      Ah OK so now where your absolute nonsense has been proven to be absolute nonsense it's a conspiracy!

This is why you're a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X