No announcement yet.

canelo has improved 100 times since facing mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canelo has improved 100 times since facing mayweather

if mayweather fought canelo right now i would fear for mayweathers life. canelos fists are so destructive now and hes improve his boxing skills to. he is the biggest mexican threat to mayweather since margarito. i would not be surprised to see canelo at the top of the p4p lists very soon.

I agree he has improved much since the floyd fight, especially when dealing with movement.. Canelo was much better vs Lara

Floyd took him to school, and Canelo learned

Comment

Too bad you're getting Conor McGregor instead LOL

Comment

Can Canelo beat Floyd now, many will still have doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
          Can Canelo beat Floyd now, many will still have doubts.
          I doubt he will. Mayweather is way too smart

Comment

Remember how much Manny improved since the first Marquez fight? Didn't make much of a difference. Same goes for this fight. Canelo is more improved at the things aren't aren't effective vs. Mayweather like counter punching and defense. When it comes to cutting the ring off, stamina, output, etc. I don't see a better fighter

Comment

Canelo improved but he is not better than floyd, if he beats him this time it will be because of the size... i have to say he has learned a lot from that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                Canelo improved but he is not better than floyd, if he beats him this time it will be because of the size... i have to say he has learned a lot from that fight...
                Man bro you are the realist Can'tNelo fan on here green k my man

Comment

Nice alt........

Comment

Canelo has improved a lot since the Mayweather fight. Just not enough to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X