Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100k+ Points To The Most Accurate Prediction Of .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    I propose a bet Impeacher. If Trump is convicted in the Senate I'll delete my account and leave this site forever, but if Trump isn't convicted in the Senate, you'll delete your account and take a hike. You down? We'll get one of the mods involved so the bet is honored, say BostonGuy. So you down?
    Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
    It’s getting harder and harder to defend tRump since more of his goons are willing to testify against him.

It’s not a matter of if he gets impeached, only when.

Even tRump supporters on this forum are thinking about getting in on the action and putting up some dates for impeachment.

Come and get some points!

So what do you say Impeacher, are you going to take the mans bet? You’re making all these threads now it’s time to put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      So what do you say Impeacher, are you going to take the mans bet? You’re making all these threads now it’s time to put your money where your mouth is.

Why would I take a bet with someone who won’t accept that tRump will be impeached, and has to resort to making bets in my thread, when I know that they’re not living in reality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
        Why would I take a bet with someone who won’t accept that tRump will be impeached, and has to resort to making bets in my thread, when I know that they’re not living in reality?

Impeached and removed from office are two very different things. Do you believe he will be removed from office ?

Comment

Impeached and removed from office are two very different things. Do you believe he will be removed from office ?

I believe he will be impeached, let’s see how low republicans will go to defend him after the public hearings show impeachable offences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
            I believe he will be impeached, let’s see how low republicans will go to defend him after the public hearings show impeachable offences.
            Majority of people in the USA dont give a shit about the impeachment, that is why Trumps approval ratings remain unchanged.

Comment

Majority of people in the USA dont give a shit about the impeachment, that is why Trumps approval ratings remain unchanged.

The majority of tRump supporters believe what their dear leader tells them.

If the public hearings are viewed by them, they would still swear there was no extortion of a foreign government to get involved in treason.

Maybe there will be enough sane people to see through all the MAGA BS, we shall see.

Comment

• Comment

• TRUMP IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS

Trump blows Republicans' entire Yovanovitch hearing strategy with a single tweet

10:23 a.m.

If Republicans had one goal going into the House Intelligence Committee's hearing with former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, it was do not be on the attack. Democrats' strategy on Friday hinged on painting Yovanovitch as a "sympathetic victim of bullying by [Rudy] Giuliani and the president, whose decision to pull her from Ukraine helped set the stage for the campaign to pressure that country's president," The New York Times reports. Republicans, naturally, did not want to give their opponents more ammo.

And then Trump tweeted:

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019

Trump's tweet completely undermined the Republican strategy. For one thing, the tweet made clear that he did in fact single Yovanovitch out — which is exactly what the Democrats' line of question was intended to prove. Additionally, "Republicans did not want to attack Yovanovitch personally, just to portray her as a distraction from the main events," noted The New York Times' Nicholas Fandos. What's more, the Democrats' lawyer specifically undercut Trump's line of attack by asking Yovanovitch if anyone in the State Department "ever expressed concern about your job performance," to which the former ambassador answered "no."

Trump's tweets also directly contradicted the White House, which had claimed earlier in the day that "the president will be watching [Republican Rep. Devin] Nunes' opening statement, but the rest of the day he will be working hard for the American people." Jeva Lange

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87871...y-single-tweet

Comment

• Give me some dates: it’s coming!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X