No announcement yet.

How do I know it wasnt you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know it wasnt you?

I think it was, it was just after the ambulance came and I had just insulted the old woman, badly, how do I know it wasnt you that killed her?

You always have a knack of knowing where ill be and the old woman always used to be where I was going etc

It fits in perfectly with the mystery head games and was a time of high emotion so it was an opportunity

It was also a chance for revenge just after a big insult

Also she was from the IP2 area originally

You know more than I can understand is possible, so its not like I can logic my way to an answer
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-09-2019, 02:53 PM. Reason: I

What have you done alex? Who did you annihilate and ip2 you from Ipswich bro?

Comment

fits in with the unusual punishments idea/theme too, it all originates with Vicky she was doing it b4 I even moved

Caused a positive change but with a twisted cure like in clockwork orange, and serious abuse along the way for a long time
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-09-2019, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        What have you done alex? Who did you annihilate and ip2 you from Ipswich bro?
        yup, no 1 yet but sometimes life forces u into something u dont want to be or do

Comment

Yea so she wanted to ruin my favorite thing, im not even sentimental like that, not much anyway
          Last edited by AlexKid; 11-09-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

What a weird weak small nasty person, some people r just so sh,it

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              yup, no 1 yet but sometimes life forces u into something u dont want to be or do
              Im so confused man what's going on? Who's vicky lol

Comment

Oh well I will just go straight for the jugular to take the win, honor killing for pets lol thats definitely who I am
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-09-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

U gotta message me on my R N facebook to explain the whole thing im not fcuking around. This is serious.

Im going away when I get back Ill leave this flat, then u wont know where Ill be, Ill shut down the sites etc so u wont be able to communicate

So now is last chance

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    U gotta message me on my R N facebook to explain the whole thing im not fcuking around. This is serious.

Im going away when I get back Ill leave this flat, then u wont know where Ill be, Ill shut down the sites etc so u wont be able to communicate

So now is last chance
                    Whats going on man? Im concerned that your having a breakdown of sorts I went through a manic phase once heard voices in my head telling me to do stupid things. I done a army style front roll out my kitchen window and ran up the road half naked. Not a great time. I can get you numbers for help if you need them.

Comment

Working...
                    X