No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is older than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
    All I'm getting from this thread is that Rexy and chrisJS are from the same inbread lineage lol.
    And which lineage is that? Enlighten me.

Comment

At anyrate, Lomo's wins agains Linares and Campbell provides he is great. He has really good instinct, and the way he pivots to get different angles reminds me of Mike Tyson. This thread might argue that Lomo's resume is on par with Canelo's but I think we are comparing apple and oranges here. Lomo is definitely pacing very well towards HOF, but only time will tell if he has want it takes. His biggest defining test is probably Tank, so we'll see how that goes. If it ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        And Canelo has still never been in the p4p discussion LMAO. He’s failed multiple PED tests, lost to a bum like GGG in his prime too.
        Canelo is p4p #1 on boxrec so he's not only in the discussion but is THE GUY

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Canelo is p4p #1 on boxrec so he's not only in the discussion but is THE GUY
          The same Boxrec that has Felix Sturm ranked higher all-time than Henry Armstrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Lomachencko has the worst resume of any so-called p4p #1" fighter I've ever seen. Seriosuly got dudes trying to overrate the likes of Linares and Salido
            So Gary Russell, rigo, and Nicolas Walters are nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              The same Boxrec that has Felix Sturm ranked higher all-time than Henry Armstrong?
              You can't expect that system to be able to accurately rate fighters who fought before stats were taken. It is effective at rating the modern fighters though, and clearly Canelo is the best now. Wins over Golovkin and Jacobs are better than anything on anybody else's resume. He even fought Floyd to a draw on one of the judges cards when he was green and at a cw

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                So Gary Russell, rigo, and Nicolas Walters are nobodies.
                No, they're average fighters. Rigo is the exception, but he was old, undersized, and moving up two weight classes. It's just not enough for me to overlook an L to Salido and mediocre performances against mediocre competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  No, they're average fighters. Rigo is the exception, but he was old, undersized, and moving up two weight classes. It's just not enough for me to overlook an L to Salido and mediocre performances against mediocre competition.
                  Did you really sit up here and call Gary Russell Jr average? When 90% of the Floyd fans on here swore he would beat the dog shhh out of Lomachenko? Lots of things one can call GR but average in terms of skills ain’t one of them fam. seriously, don’t let your dislike of one boxer cloud your logic about another great talent.

Comment

Also..why in the hell are y’all feeding into this troll? Seriously, the guy is either delusional or flat out a loser with no life and a fetish for Mexican ginger’s

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Canelo was also a professional at 15 and had a golden boy hype machine behind him. Loma didnt go pro until like 25 years old because he was too busy Winning Gold medals for his country.
                      Winning Gold or being in the Olympics ain’t gonna prepare you for Real Mexican style when no headgear is used. Loma cried to his dad, “but Pa, I miss the points system!”

Comment

Working...
                      X