No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I Want Wilder-Fury Winner To Challenge Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Moved on without him? Where did they go? And the rematch will be yet another step ahead of Joshua? And the winner of that fight will be expected to face Joshua. So just how far are you saying they have moved on?

You talk absolute bollocks. You saying the same sheet those racist idiots ldbc goons say on YouTube.
    You think the winner of Fury Wilder is going to take "B-Side" money just because AJ says so? You must really be a loyal Joshua fan.

The winner of Wilder vs Fury will be recognized by most as the number 1 heavyweight in the world and they'll be in the drivers seat.

Comment

People in hell want ice water

Comment

Everyone wants to see that. Joshua screwed up Vs Ruiz but just about corrected it, he's still a 3 belt champion and still a major player in the division. We need that fight to happen. If it doesn't, it will cloud the division because let's say Joshua goes on a tear, the Ruiz fight goes down as a fluke, it will make who was the best of this era a really murky question.

Stop all the silly nonsense on BOTH SIDES and get the fight made, there's enough money in it to make everyone happy.

Comment

Especially if Fury wins because he shoulda won the first one

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
            Of course people are going to talk about the Ruiz loss!! He lost to a last minute replacement!!! Stop trying to downplay it. He got KTFO plain and simple. Yes he got his belts back, but let's be honest, he ran the entire fight from an out of shape 280 lb Ruiz.

FACTS!

In all honesty....Fury has a much better chance to beat Wilder than Joshua ever does. You already know he would run the entire fight from Wilder. I'm telling you Joshua is not the same. His cajones are gone!!!
            No problem, I'm not even about arguing who wins wilder or Joshua, you may be right about the cajones. But wilder can't beat Joshua if wilder keeps refusing to fight Joshua and that's all I want, the fight for u disputed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
              You think the winner of Fury Wilder is going to take "B-Side" money just because AJ says so? You must really be a loyal Joshua fan.

The winner of Wilder vs Fury will be recognized by most as the number 1 heavyweight in the world and they'll be in the drivers seat.
              LOL. Yeah that's definitely LDBC talk. Let's see if the guy in the drivers seat offers Joshua a fight or whether they just drive off in a different direction again.

Comment

See and that is why you have to love BJ fans.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS HE IS THE A SIDE.....

Wilder wanted the first fight.

BJ wanted the fight in the UK, Wilder only would receive a flat fee without any PPV rates and AnPhony and Eddie Turd gets to pick the date and VENUE.

WILDER AGREED TO ALL OF THOSE TERMS......

Only thing Wilder asked is that the stipulation that if the fight ended in a loss or DRAW that there WAS A NO REMATCH CLAUSE BE REMOVED.....

They said NOPE FORGET IT AND FOUGHT PED-vetkin.

They then told Wilder his profile as a Boxer wasn’t big enough and needed to fight Whyte first....

HE AGREED.

All he wanted was a GUARANTEE that after he KOed Whyte that BJ was NEXT.....

TURD SAID THATS NOT HOW THESE THINGS WORK!!!

So both Fury/Wilder said this Dudes a CERTIFIABLE CLOWN AZZ BYTCH and EASILY MADE A FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER.....

Didn’t even bring his Punk Azz Up anymore and that’s when TURD was saying he was offering the winner a 70/30 split BEFORE their fight to have a shot in the UK at a venue that THEY HAD ALREADY BOOKED WITHOUT AN OPPONENT....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!!!

They were sooooooo SURE that they were the A-SIDE that they just knew that Wilder would have to comeback to them begging. The funny thing is Wilder said for them treating Me like crap I PROMISE ONE DAY THEY WILL BE BEGGING ME FOR THIS FIGHT AND I WONT TAKE ANYTHING LESS THAN 50/50.

BJ FANS LAUGHED AND SAID HE WILL NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH TO DEMAND THAT (ironic now huh)

Well when both Fury and Wilder concentrated on THEIR FIGHT....

BJ couldn’t even get old Dildo “Jose Conseco” Whyte to agree to the BS terms AJ was giving to save the fight in the UK and HE WAS MANAGED BY TURD AT THE TIME!!!!

Anyway after the Wilder/Fury fight proved to be hard hitting and exciting BOTH GUYS PROFILED SKYROCKETED.....

FURY BECAME A WWE WRESTLER AND ESPN HOUSEHOLD NAME AND WILDER HAD 2 INCREDIBLE KOs over top 10 fighter.....

AJ ON THE OTHER HAND WAS STRIPPED AND BUTT RAPED BY THE FAT BALLOON �� CARRYING KID FROM THE MOVIE UP ON HIS FIRST TELEVISED TRIP TO THE US....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!

Oh and after getting beat the FLUX UP for 4, yes count them FOUR consecutive rounds and literally SCREAMING I QUIIIIITTTTT LIKE TULLY BLANCHARD FIGHTING MAGNUN T.A. at the Great American Bash (look it up) AJ fans laughed and ridiculed.....

WILDER!!!!

REAL TALK!!!

That laughed at WILDER BECAUSE AJ GOT BEAT UP AND SAID BOY DOES WILDER LOOK DUMB NOW FOR NOT TAKING HIS FIGHT WITH BJ!!!!

These are FACTS!!!

Now BJ is BELTLESS and the only 1 of the top 3 HWs with an OFFICIAL L in his column but you know what BJ fans STILL say he is the A SIDE because losses and titles DONT REALLY MATTER it’s earning potential and popularity.....

Finally AJ regains his title from a 360 pound A.C. SLATER who had literally left a wh0reh0u$e and 2 buffets on the way to the fight that was help in a 45 by 35 indoor racetrack LITERALLY in the middle of the DESERT......

CAMELS AND ALL.....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO

By throwing 1 jab and running like a combination of Floyd Money May and Unsain Bolt for 12 rounds and AJ FANS SCREAM SEE HE STILL IS NUMBER ONE.....

Oh and now that he has been Champ for a WHOPPING 90 DAYS.....

HE IS ONCE AGAIN THE A SIDE BECAUSE , GET THIS NOW HAVING THE MOST TITLES MEANS SOMETHING AGAIN.....

BWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I SWEAR

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!!!
                Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 02-20-2020, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Lol you can, you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    LOL. Yeah that's definitely LDBC talk. Let's see if the guy in the drivers seat offers Joshua a fight or whether they just drive off in a different direction again.
                    That's right. Winner of Wilder Fury will be the one offering a fight to Joshua. Not the other way around. You're starting to catch on. Good job!

Comment

That's right. Winner of Wilder Fury will be the one offering a fight to Joshua. Not the other way around. You're starting to catch on. Good job!

I'm good with that. But if if wilder wins I bet he goes "another direction" again.

Comment

Working...
                      X