Collapse
No announcement yet.

English soccer player faces suspension over Rothschild tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That rant has me in a right malady of discontent now haha.
    Now i need to go work on not giving a f.uck too!

SSSSMOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Read and learn. There is absolutely a lot of truth in that:

https://vermontindependent.net/all-w...-bankers-wars/

Why are you putting words in his mouth? He said nothing about Jews. Zero.
      I would think wars would benefit arms industry before bankers. What industry would you invest in if a major war broke out? A bank? Lockheed? Boeing? etc?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Port Vale's Tom Pope charged by FA over Rothschilds tweet

When asked by a fan to “predict the World War III result” Pope tweeted: “We invade Iran then Cuba then North Korea then the Rothchilds [sic] are crowned champions of every bank on the planet.” When another Twitter user highlighted why the FA might want to investigate a potentially antisemitic remark, Pope defended himself.

“How is it racist??” he replied. “Seriously is someone out to destroy me or what? Someone asked how does WW3 end and I replied when said countries were invaded and they have all the banks!! What’s the problem with that? Seriously??”

In another post, he tweeted: “They own the bloody banks! There’s no racial malice whatsoever and anyone would say the bloody same! I didn’t choose a side I merely stated they own the banks and that’s it!”

https://www.theguardian.com/football...hschilds-tweet
        Take heed!
        I keep warning you!

If it's not racist. let me send some of your postings to your job and see what's the outcome.

Comment

Comment

Fuk that sht. He said nothing wrong!!

I remember stating some facts about the Rothchilds and ended up getting banned for anti-semitism or whatever GTFO with that sht.

Rothchilds family do own the banks. How is that racist?

To those of you youngsters who dont know about the Rothchilds, do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Fuk that sht. He said nothing wrong!!

I remember stating some facts about the Rothchilds and ended up getting banned for anti-semitism or whatever GTFO with that sht.

Rothchilds family do own the banks. How is that racist?

To those of you youngsters who dont know about the Rothchilds, do your research.
              Just like the soccer player, you thought you did nothing wrong. The mods and the FA apparently thought otherwise.

Oh well. All the inmates on death row claims to be innocent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I would think wars would benefit arms industry before bankers. What industry would you invest in if a major war broke out? A bank? Lockheed? Boeing? etc?
                Wall Street owns the arms industry.

If you look up the largest shareholders of Raytheon, for example, I bet you will see names like Vanguard/State Street/BlackRock/Fidelity at the top of the list.

BlackRock is a spinoff company from the Rothschild-controlled Blackstone Group.

Comment

Where do you think the money is coming from to buy all the armaments? Governments are buying all that hardware and banks finance governments. Why limit yourself to just arms when governments happily overspend all day everyday on any number of things and have to borrow to finance it. Go look at the total assets of a JP Morgan versus Boeing or Lockheed. JP Morgan could literally wipe their ass with Boeing money.

Anyways it takes some serious mental gymnastics to get to where you can make out what this dude said as bigoted. If somehow you jump straight to a bigot towards Jews with what he said, maybe you are the problem. Why is he not a racist towards white people or a bigot towards Europeans? Given your logic, this dude hates Jews, whites, Europeans, bankers and large corporations.

I don't think people really look at the can of worms they open when they play six degrees of Kevin Bacon to construct an argument about something they already believe to be true. Critical thinking is your friend.

Comment

Just like the soccer player, you thought you did nothing wrong. The mods and the FA apparently thought otherwise.

Oh well. All the inmates on death row claims to be innocent as well.
                    Probably the worse comparison I have ever seen.. and on this forum that's saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Probably the worse comparison I have ever seen.. and on this forum that's saying a lot.
                      Isn't he a super mod lmao imagine defending Roth & his p.o.s. family

Comment

Working...
                      X