No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Get Paid Good Money To Post Every Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    I'm not a fan but I don't dislike him either. Incan say that he's done hella job using social media to his advantage. He's showed his skills blasting out Duno, will be interesting to see where he goes.
    No doubt. If a cat who can really throw down + can sell himself like Ryan has via SM that guy has the potential to be the hugest thing in boxing. And I suspect we will see that guy in this current era or the next.

Already seeing guys becoming more SM savvy mid career now. The next gen guys will be doing this sh^t high level from their pro debut if not during their amateur career across the board. The guy that can't do it himself will just hire a guy. And the guys who ignore SM will be left in the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
      Just Curious how do you make Money posting on Instagram?, I know people with Thousands of Followers who I have asked this question and they say they never got Money, I mean unless they set it to private, anyone with a computer can see any Instagram for free. NO ONE pays extra to look at Instagram.

Thank You in advance.
      Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

If you've grown your following,*making money on Instagram*is usually done by selling sponsored posts, becoming an affiliate, creating your own product or service, and selling licenses for your photos or videos. You can choose to focus on one of these revenue streams or chase after them all.

Comment

This kid it's just another so so competitor in his sport who is not interested in legacy but only how many products he can hock because of his social media following. It's the same thing with these NFL Stars you aren't good enough to be champions but are good enough to make noise to get paid. Ryan garcia is on that level to where he's not good enough to be a world champion, but has a good enough following that he can make more money than he would ever make doing anything else because he has a low IQ and doesn't care. That is one of the main things that is wrong with boxing and really with all sports now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          Competition is still trash. Don’t care how much money he makes though.
          The kid is 21 years old and is fighting Foncesca right now then Linares next. Idk.why you are hating.

Comment

do your thing young bruh

Comment

Kotex wants to sponsor you Queen-Rihanna.

Comment

If you're a grown man who follows Garcia on IG and are also on here like a groupie defending him against all those who aren't fans, you may need to hand in your man card immediately because his entire persona is geared to cater to teenage girls.
                Last edited by Jab jab boom; 01-21-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  The kid is 21 years old and is fighting Foncesca right now then Linares next. Idk.why you are hating.
                  Hating? I’ve actually been to his fight. And what’s with every guy getting excused for being young now?

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                    Just Curious how do you make Money posting on Instagram?, I know people with Thousands of Followers who I have asked this question and they say they never got Money, I mean unless they set it to private, anyone with a computer can see any Instagram for free. NO ONE pays extra to look at Instagram.

Thank You in advance.
                    Good question. I googled it and found a good summary on Shopify https://www.shopify.com/blog/make-money-on-instagram

Comment

Ryan Garcia could move to super lightweight 140 and beat the shet out of 147 Danny Garcia, right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X