No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Get Paid Good Money To Post Every Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
    Just Curious how do you make Money posting on Instagram?, I know people with Thousands of Followers who I have asked this question and they say they never got Money, I mean unless they set it to private, anyone with a computer can see any Instagram for free. NO ONE pays extra to look at Instagram.

Thank You in advance.
    They promote something on there. Clothes, supplements, etc. Garcia is with some brand known as Gymshark from just perusing his page.

Comment

Just Curious how do you make Money posting on Instagram?, I know people with Thousands of Followers who I have asked this question and they say they never got Money, I mean unless they set it to private, anyone with a computer can see any Instagram for free. NO ONE pays extra to look at Instagram.

Thank You in advance.
      Ad revenue, plus certain photos private. Some use Insta to do Onlyfans where you can get the 'good' material or Patreon for pay-only material.

Paige VanZant made more money showing cleavage on Insta than actually fighting in UFC and I know some C-Level skin stars personally that make craptons on Onlyfans.

Comment

Thank You in advance.

They become brand ambassadors first. The company/brand pays them every post they wear the brand, tagged them and endorse them. Or use hashtags.

Plenty of international/national brands and local brands alike are searching for guys with high followers for them to ride their brand around.

If you managed to become popular on IG expect brands to run to you. Deal depends on how big the brand is of course and how popular you are.

That’s why pretty girls just keep posting about make ups, bags, lotion and what nots. They just travel and have good pics and make a lot of damn money.

Comment

Competition is still trash. Don’t care how much money he makes though.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
            This guy is a pansy little punk.
            Anyone who disagrees is the same.
            Keep on hating biaatch

That pansy will fuxxxk you up and make millions while you still living in you’re mommas basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
              Competition is still trash. Don’t care how much money he makes though.
              Then surely you must think Haney and Stevenson comp is also trash right being that Ryan’s 1 rd ko win over Duno(who most felt was too much for the young Ryan) is better than anyone those other two bums have faced.

Comment

Thank You in advance.

It’s basically an advertising platform now.

If you have enough followers, we’re talking at least 100K and above, companies or businesses might pay you to post their product or service. That way that persons fan base will now purchase or try their product or service.

It’s the modern/new form of television basically.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
                  This guy is a pansy little punk.
                  Anyone who disagrees is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    get that money young man, this game is unforgiving and once you're out of the spotlight, no one will do or give a ****... get it while you can.
                    This like a mfer.

Regardless of how far he gets in boxing he's clearly got a future as a SM influencer & thats a whole lot less dangerous & won't leave you as a vegetable if things go south one night.

Respect to King Ry. I got my own doubts how far he can get in boxing but this mfer is gonna be collecting W's in life however far he goes in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      It’s basically an advertising platform now.

If you have enough followers, we’re talking at least 100K and above, companies or businesses might pay you to post their product or service. That way that persons fan base will now purchase or try their product or service.

It’s the modern/new form of television basically.
                      You don't need 100k followers. I've heard of cats making enough to live off of with low 5 digit numbers.

That said if you got a mill subs but no engagement you can still not make a dime over someone with 15k subs but high engagement. You need an active live audience not just a lot of followers that may not be paying attention to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X