Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLD ON! Wilder Has A Metal Rod In His Hand? WTF HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Nowhere does it say he had a metal rod in his arm, just pins in his fingers. So not the same.
    Ok wait! I have something I want to show you! Take a look.

Comment

• Comment

Wilder has a metal rod in his arm not just little pins in his fingers.
        Jesus you are the dumbest motherfuker on NSB....

You dont put metal rods in your arm for a torn bicep dummy. lmfao

He has surgery on his hand and arm. Pins in hand repaired a bicep in arm

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...s-his-arm-hand

Comment

Wilder has a metal rod in his arm not just little pins in his fingers.
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Jesus you are the dumbest motherfuker on NSB....

You dont put metal rods in your arm for a torn bicep dummy. lmfao

He has surgery on his hand and arm. Pins in hand repaired a bicep in arm

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...s-his-arm-hand

Comment

Evidence of this? You can't just claim **** like this because the guy had brittle hands.
            Are you really an idiot or do you just play one on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              I’m in Scarborough. Want to meet up at the West hill parking lot? We can film the whole thing for boxingsceme
              Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I heard from a reliable source that they actually used Wilder’s hand for the Iron Man movies
              But they had a double cause of his skinny non-steel legs

This is about as truthful as all the posters who believe his punch power comes from those tiny little rods that are implemented in his hand

Now , what I don’t believe is Mongoose66 who has a rod in his digh but is no **** star
              How the Fugh is that possible
              The reason he isn't a **** star is because the rod that was implanted was on 5 inches long and very thin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                The reason he isn't a **** star is because the rod that was implanted was on 5 inches long and very thin.
                Really is that it
                I won’t even ask how the fugh you know it’s only five inches long and to quote you , very thin

Comment

• these drooling tards are back peddling. they can't find proof Malignaggi has metal rods in his hands huh.

Deontay Wilder is assaulting people with a deadly weapon out here

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Extra weight and the rigid mental creates more power.

Why are you denying this?

you are not better off having broken hands with surgical repairs if you're a professional boxer dude. he literally dislodges them and has bent them in fights. they stick out of his skin. again, you're completely foolish if you think there's a therapeutic or physical advantage to having a broken hand.

those pins are titanium and they're in the hand of a man well over 200 lbs. they probably weigh a few grams.

let me guess
                    wilder didn't hit hard, according to you, until he started breaking chronically and having it repaired with surgery.

Comment

• wasn’t i challenged to a boxing match? What happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X