Buy a friend

Comment

Get a cat like beercules

Comment

You're paralyzed by fear.

Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            That's what happens when you haven't experienced true pain yet.

Once you experience true pain, you'll give your arm and a nutsack for a boring life.

Be grateful being bored is the biggest problem you have in life.
            If I get him.... I’ll take a hand... e will fight.... but he won’t ever...

Only rich .....

Comment

Come..... I’ll strangle you... f u in York culo....

Come....

I am

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                get yourself a hobby.
                He needs me to chock him.... fight back.... I need people to pull me off putos.....

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Get a cat like beercules
                  I’ll **** you and feed ¥the cat...... my wife makes mo....you come here now.....bbish

Comment

Originally posted by Moller View Post
                    I can sometimes see some lookups, around people with problems and it seems that there are good answers, so I also try as anonymous to get your input

I live in small city with 100K inhabitants in Denmark and have always lived here, I also have my entire social network etc here. My family is not close to me at all, and I only see them at christmas and birthdays. I spend almost all my time going to school, sitting at home and playing or training, and a couple of times a month I see my friends, it used to be nearly everyday, but the last year that have changed, my friends have either started to get girlfriends and sitting there at home, or simply not going out on weekends. Since I am a really social person and, as I said, has no family really, friends have always been the most important to me, I left my girlfriend 6 months ago. And sadly, i must admit that my situation is making me depressed, and I am tired of being a 24 years old, and spend my weekends at home on the couch, like my weekdays. I know some love this, and thats great, but i love being social.

I finish my 2 year business academy education next year, and I have therefore strongly considered taking the PBA (1.5 years extra so it is a full bachelor degree) in Copenhagen ( the capital with 1+ million people ) or wait for it and take the master degree in Copenhagen, my best friend lives over there and he loves it. I feel that i am good at getting new social relationships, have always been well-liked on at the schools/educations that i have been studying over time. Do you guys have any advice for me, or tried something similar

Good Sunday
                    The good thing is there are other adult males here seeking the same life advice. No better place to get it.

The best advice I can give is to unplug your PC right now and toss it out a window.

Comment

i feel the same way. for some reason it feels like i am meant to be this way. i can't have all these nice things. dont know how to handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X