Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't Errol Spence ever losing at welter.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't Errol Spence ever losing at welter.....

Watching this dudes interviews, from hearing him speak, one wouldn't think he's a killer in the ring. He always has a very calm demeanor he gives off while letting everyone know that he is the best welter in the game and all he does is train.

The way he broke Garcia down was truly astonishing. He could have ended it a lot sooner, but decided to give him a thorough beating.What I found interesting in round 9 is he gave Mikey a chance in round 9 to throw his best shots at him. Spence covered up and smiled and kept moving towards him. His punches were doing nothing.

Dude is extremely confident. Doesn't say much. But his skills in the ring speaks volumes.
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 04-17-2019, 07:23 AM.

More than half of his professional fights have taken place at junior middleweight.

Comment

He will be undefeated for rest of his career if he keeps fighting likes of garcia, ocampos, shot peterson etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        More than half of his professional fights have taken place at junior middleweight.
        But the discussion is welter....

Comment

But somehow scared of fighting Crawford?

"Crawford has to cross the other side of the street."
          "I'll fight Manny Pacquiao after Mikey Garcia. I prefer Pacquiao over Crawford right now."

Comment

I don't think any of Spence's recent performances should give you this impression. If anything, they showed that Spence CAN be outworked. If Brook didn't go up in weight to 160 and came down to 147, the outcome of their fight could have looked very different.

Comment

Spencetards will have you believe after beating a midget and a mental one at that makes Spence a Superman without even proving himself.Lets let his career play out s little before bestowing all this greatness on him.

Comment

At WW I agree. He is a huge skilled WW. It will br hard for other WWs to deal with that. Knce he moved up, than I could see it happen

Comment

I don't think he matches up well from a style point of view with Crawford who I also believe he's just a better, more complete fighter.

Spence is excellent though. He is smart and you can tell he listens to his corner and obviously listens in the gym and is dedicated to his craft and I think he's one of the fighters who's actually wanting to create a legacy, prove himself in the ring. I wish he wouldn't be so dismissive of a Crawford fight considering it's the best fight in the sport.

I am not sold on him being a total killer though. Mikey was much, much smaller. He should have given him a reason to quit or take him out. I get it he showed his skill and it's not easy to KO a guy who's sole purpose in the fight was to survive but he should have pushed more for it.

Comment

hes doing well so far, very solid puncher

Comment

Working...
                    X