gma7 network news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by czars_salad
    hehe

now i knew how that name originated! there are rumors that clinton is a KKK sympathizer, do you agree?

Clinton comes from the most racist state in America but the decisions that he made were not racist at all. People would have a much easier time connecting Bush to the KKK, but I don't think he is either. He just acts like it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
      Yeah our KKK started in about 1866 and it is still around today, ****ed up. It actually isn't a corruption of yours, although I can see why you would think that. It is named after the sound a rifle makes Klu-klux and then clan. Old rifles used to sound like that. I guess today it should be called the bang-bang clan but they havn't changed their name.

That **** came after slavery. some people were not happy about freeing the slaves, and I guess they still are not.

And I am whitish mostly, I don't really know everything about my history you know.
      Oh I see... I stand corrected. For some reason I thought it was after that. Bang-bang clan ok... THAT was funny... lol.

Comment

i bet it's your favorite food pare!
        No, it's not. But my puti officemates are crazy about the damn thing for some reason... and they wonder why I look funny at them when they're eating it. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
          Clinton comes from the most racist state in America but the decisions that he made were not racist at all. People would have a much easier time connecting Bush to the KKK, but I don't think he is either. He just acts like it sometimes.
          dude i don't wanna be rude about your pres., but here in the philippines we view bush as someone without any conviction or has really no agenda with regards to international politics.

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
            No, it's not. But my puti officemates are crazy about the damn thing for some reason... and they wonder why I look funny at them when they're eating it. lol...
            who cooked?

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
              Oh I see... I stand corrected. For some reason I thought it was after that. Bang-bang clan ok... THAT was funny... lol.
              In the web there is this clan, the Bang Bus clan

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack
                indeed bro, and ive let them taste kare-kare and bagoong, at first they were too engrossed with the karekare innards and the freaking smell of bagoong, but when they tasted it, they liked it very very much. they like the CPA(chicken-pork adobo) very much not just the chicken adobo ...
                CPA is still the best adobo combo...
                you should have offered dinuguan, and i don't know how will they react if they knew, afterwards, what they ate
                If I'm not mistaken Irish/Scottish people have something similar. They call em blood pudding.

Comment

dude i don't wanna be rude about your pres., but here in the philippines we view bush as someone without any conviction or has really no agenda with regards to international politics.
                  Who are you talking about, because that was an excellent description of Clinton.

Bush has too many convictions, he believes he is on a mission from God, thats a pretty big conviction

And he has an internation agenda, make the middle east safe for democracy. Even if he has to kill everyone there to do it.

Comment

who cooked?
                    Filipinos in the office, sometimes they bring them in when we have potluck. They're crazy about the brazo I make too.

Comment

I'll be right back... all these talk about food made me really hungry....

Comment

Working...
                      X